T25

Options
I'm thinking of starting T25. Have anyone tried it? Thoughts? Help a Sister out, lol. :-)

Replies

• stevesample76
    stevesample76 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    It is a good program, especially for those on a time crunch. If you think you'd like to try it you can always order it and try it out for 30 days and return it if its not for you. You can also try Beachbody On Demand for 30 days and sample T25 there as well.
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed it, although for my fitness level, the Alpha phase was a waste. I think even most beginners can either do Alpha for 1 or 2 weeks (instead of the scheduled 4) and then jump right into Beta (get the optional Gamma add-on for an even more kickass set of workouts).
  • seachelle76
    seachelle76 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My husband and I did it when it first came out. We both enjoyed it. Great workouts and neither too hard nor too easy for us. It's also varied enough that we weren't bored and stuck to it. Lost some inches. That was just without following the diet. I wasn't going to bother buying those shake things. I don't think you need them.
  • KristasChanging
    KristasChanging Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I am on my last week of the beta cycle and I have definitely enjoyed it. I love the intensity and the short length. I did lose weight and inches and am sure the program played a role in that but especially in the last month I've really increased my other activity (strength training, cycling etc.) as well so its hard to know how much to attribute to t25. I agree that the shakes are completely unnecessary. Good luck! There's also a pretty good modifier if you need more low impact.
  • Monroe121
    Monroe121 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Thank you for responding!!m I will give it a try! I own it.
    It is a good program, especially for those on a time crunch. If you think you'd like to try it you can always order it and try it out for 30 days and return it if its not for you. You can also try Beachbody On Demand for 30 days and sample T25 there as well.

• Monroe121
    Options
    Thank you for responding!!m I will give it a try!
    I enjoyed it, although for my fitness level, the Alpha phase was a waste. I think even most beginners can either do Alpha for 1 or 2 weeks (instead of the scheduled 4) and then jump right into Beta (get the optional Gamma add-on for an even more kickass set of workouts).

• Monroe121
    Options
    My husband and I did it when it first came out. We both enjoyed it. Great workouts and neither too hard nor too easy for us. It's also varied enough that we weren't bored and stuck to it. Lost some inches. That was just without following the diet. I wasn't going to bother buying those shake things. I don't think you need them.

• Monroe121
    Options
    I am on my last week of the beta cycle and I have definitely enjoyed it. I love the intensity and the short length. I did lose weight and inches and am sure the program played a role in that but especially in the last month I've really increased my other activity (strength training, cycling etc.) as well so its hard to know how much to attribute to t25. I agree that the shakes are completely unnecessary. Good luck! There's also a pretty good modifier if you need more low impact.