Doing keto, need friends for inspiration and encouragement

Options
Hello everyone!

I've tried numerous diets and failed every time. Want to try keto (or low carb) since I have high insulin levels and was hoping to get inspiration from your food diaries since I'm new to this.
I'm 24 years old, I currently weight 87.6 kg and my goal (for now) is to get to 60 kg. Please add me if you're on a keto/low carb diet!

Replies

• joelcostajr
    joelcostajr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm starting Keto today too! I'm a 28 year old guy and weight 95.5 kg. My goal is 77 kg. Did you read the reddit Keto FAQ page? (/r/keto) It's imensely helpful.
  • FatGirlDk
    FatGirlDk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm starting Keto today too! I'm a 28 year old guy and weight 95.5 kg. My goal is 77 kg. Did you read the reddit Keto FAQ page? (/r/keto) It's imensely helpful.

Hey! Yes I read it, and it's very helpful, but I still thought it would be good for me to take a look at what people are eating for inspiration :)
  • ClumsyCreature
    ClumsyCreature Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I found www.ruled.me really helpful for recipes and ideas :) best part is the guy only asks for donations for his downloadable plans so you can give as much (or as little) as you like
  • tcoun
    tcoun Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 18, and I've been doing the Ketogenic diet for approximately 3 months. I love it! If you don't mind my age, I wouldn't mind being your MFP friend!