joesgal22 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    simon0000 wrote: »
    I'd flirt back but you look a bit grey!

Well?
  • Jag7694
    Jag7694 Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Most like getting flirted with. Flirting online is easy. Flirting in person is much harder. I would more enjoy in person flirting.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Yep
  • joesgal22
    joesgal22 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Jag7694 wrote: »
    Most like getting flirted with. Flirting online is easy. Flirting in person is much harder. I would more enjoy in person flirting.

Agree! It's all fun though.
  • ACyclingAdmin
    ACyclingAdmin Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    i'm a terrible flirt! my wife doesn't care though we both are and know our limit is just looking/flirting. Not really serious jealous types
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    I never know when someone is flirting or just being genuinely kind.
  • Doyamn
    Doyamn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Pantera69 wrote: »
    I generally don't get flirted with so when i do its enjoyable. The real question here is...do u?

how do you not?? you seem to look cute in your pic. perhaps females in your area are blind ;-)
  • Doyamn
    Options
    soccer469 wrote: »
    no just online
    IDK what your face looks like but if it's anything like the pic on your profile .....either you're slow and missing it or.....we need to see your face to assess the situation. NO disrespect, seriously.

• Doyamn
    Options
    I get flirted with but I am a receptionist to I encounter all kinds of people. Drivers, salesmen, delivery men. Bound to be someone who is attracted LOL issue is I am rarely attracted to them and I feel bad saying no and dropping it like it's hot to whatever their trying to throw. in regular public....NOPE....not one little bit *sigh*
  • Doyamn
    Options
    Nuthin wrong with a little flirting.. Real life or online.. I like to flirt and be flirted with too.. I think it shows charisma lol

Yep! I agree. However, there are differences between creepy flirting(gym guys at times).

Yeah lots of creeps at the gymgym.. I catch females "d*ck watching" at the gym too tho so...

yaaaaa....that just goes along with the males that are tit watching so....checkmate ;-)
  • pest3147
    pest3147 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • Doyamn
    Options
    simon0000 wrote: »
    I'd flirt back but you look a bit grey!
    O_o WHAT??? what the heck does that even meaaaan? LOL

• CharlieMurtagh
    CharlieMurtagh Posts: 1,742 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah I think compliments and quirky flirtation can brighten up what is otherwise a dull day.
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    A little flirting never hurt anyone haha
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Yep
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I was once hit in the head with a boob at a strip club, does that count?
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I'm completely oblivious to it. My husband or mom usually point out to me after the fact that said person was flirting.
  • 9mike
    9mike Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    sure why not
  • acorsaut89
    acorsaut89 Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    joesgal22 wrote: »
    Why is it men say that they are usually not sure that they are being flirted with? Just curious.

I don't know if someone is flirting with me or just being nice . . . . so to be safe, I assume they're being nice and then if they actually were flirting it makes things awkward because they're under the impression that I "friend-zoned" them because I thought they were being nice . . . . it's an unfortunate cycle
  • TSith
    TSith Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm Insanely awkward.. So I never even know if a guy is flirting with me... Unless he's like (deep man voice) "Ayyyy yo baby, you got a fat *kitten*" in which case, that's not enjoyable.