Do u like getting flirted with?

Options

Replies

• ACyclingAdmin
    ACyclingAdmin Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I tend to be more blunt and get a little dense, so if people flirt and think I am not responding it's probably bc I don't even realize.

That's me normally, but I somehow manage to flirt all the time... even with guys apparently (according to my wife) without realizing it. My wife points this out way after the fact, and I'm like what really?? :|
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    cmoorofum wrote: »
    well, just got a email asking if I am naughty or nice? Which was totally disgusting! especially coming from the person that sent it... ugh deleting him now!

Had to do a friend purge not too long ago....being sent too many "boy part" pics

Hahaha.
    This has been my issue in the past too. I'm pretty sure that unless any woman explicitly requests 'boy parts' they're not interested in seeing them.
  • TigerLilly98a
    TigerLilly98a Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    cmoorofum wrote: »
    well, just got a email asking if I am naughty or nice? Which was totally disgusting! especially coming from the person that sent it... ugh deleting him now!

Had to do a friend purge not too long ago....being sent too many "boy part" pics

Hahaha.
    This has been my issue in the past too. I'm pretty sure that unless any woman explicitly requests 'boy parts' they're not interested in seeing them.

I know right?!!!!
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Most of the time unless it's way obvious like "hey, Vader, I want to get in your pants and feel your force", I don't end up recognizing that I'm being flirted with.

The stalking and the creepers have actually happened before....yeah that's no fun. There was someone that actually sent me a message and got really mad at me that I'm married. Sorry, my wife flirted first!!
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    How do you even send a pic through here? I've actually never even taken a pic of my "boy parts"!!
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    How do you even send a pic through here? I've actually never even taken a pic of my "boy parts"!!

I've never taken a picture of my boy parts either! :p
  • ACyclingAdmin
    Options
    I don't think the penis is like the most particularly attractive body part.. at least by itself without a body attached, I never understand why other guys do that unless the receiving party actually requests it.
  • ACyclingAdmin
    Options

Phew
  • vadersaysno
    Options

**takes mental note that Kat is fully female**
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Most of the time unless it's way obvious like "hey, Vader, I want to get in your pants and feel your force", I don't end up recognizing that I'm being flirted with.

The stalking and the creepers have actually happened before....yeah that's no fun. There was someone that actually sent me a message and got really mad at me that I'm married. Sorry, my wife flirted first!!

lmao...nice!
  • TigerLilly98a
    Options
    I don't think the penis is like the most particularly attractive body part.. at least by itself without a body attached, I never understand why other guys do that unless the receiving party actually requests it.

Totally agree!!!! DONT DO IT!
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I think I'm very obvious when I do it, and I can also tell when someone else is deliberately doing it. Sometimes gotta catch myself and think though, because some guys are genuinely nice and aren't flirting.
  • vadersaysno
    Options

I've never looked at my junk and been like "now THAT is a hot body part"
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    I don't think the male anatomy is unattractive at all, it's just not something you whip out and show unless asked to, then it's still at the mans discretion to do so or not... :)
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options

Totally agree!!!! DONT DO IT!

I second this. Unless someone request it, don't send dickpics.
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    But yet no one has told me how to send ANY pic on here. :smile:

I SWEAR I'm not sending dickpics!! However, if anyone wants to show me boobs....I like boobs. :smiley:
  • TigerLilly98a
    Options
    Ugh! That's just as bad.....do you think that we aren't real people?!
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    Ugh! That's just as bad.....do you think that we aren't real people?!

I was just kidding. I don't think my wife would be the biggest fan of me having an inbox full of boobs.
  • WBCJr
    WBCJr Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Do not mind at all. Though typically as oblivious to it as others.
  • ricmines
    ricmines Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I never know it's happening. I just think they're being nice.