Do u like getting flirted with?

Options

Replies

• JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Rax1974 wrote: »
    So you are serious, guys actually do that?? I apologize for my gender. You Ladies deserve better :)

True gentlemen comments like that are super hot....just sayin ;)

Also, yes some guys think sending dickpics is somehow a good idea. It's not. And p.s. not even if you're well endowed, will you look impressive in a picture no one asked for.
  • joesgal22
    joesgal22 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    So you are serious, guys actually do that?? I apologize for my gender. You Ladies deserve better :)

True gentlemen comments like that are super hot....just sayin ;)

Also, yes some guys think sending dickpics is somehow a good idea. It's not. And p.s. not even if you're well endowed, will you look impressive in a picture no one asked for.

Have to agree
  • Rax1974
    Rax1974 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I like having fun and all but that just seems disrespectful. Now in a serious relationship that would be totally different. I would hire a professional photographer and a make-up artist for my little superhero.
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I like having fun and all but that just seems disrespectful. Now in a serious relationship that would be totally different. I would hire a professional photographer and a make-up artist for my little superhero.

lol @ little superhero
  • blondeinnj
    blondeinnj Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    I bet everyone on here says yes
  • chris_mfp
    chris_mfp Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    no
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I was extremely ugly and weird in my preteens and teens. So when I get hit on/flirted with it's almost like I don't think they can be serious. I do like it, because I never got it when I was younger. Also it's a huge boost when you're married and a mom and know you are still considered attractive to someone other than your husband. :)
  • buffer221
    buffer221 Posts: 4,751 Member
    Options
    of course we love to flirt
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    If she touches your shoulder, arm or (gasp!) leg when she's talking with you, it's a good sign. If she twirls her hair, bites her lip or (gasp!) licks her lips, that's even better. At least that's the way it was back in the 70's when I was single.
  • apanda4
    apanda4 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I never know when someone is flirting with me.... There is someone who I come in contact with while at work that has called me gorgeous on a couple of occassions and while it is nice, I am not sure what to make of it. That being said, as long as it is just a little flirting then it is fine, but I do have a boyfriend
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    Options
    I never think people can be serious if they're flirting with me. I like it, but I often feel like it's a joke- that they're just messing with me.
  • Emmafire
    Emmafire Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Hmmm no it feels awkward lol I'm just a tomboy, so a beer and gabbing about bull crap and relaxing works for me
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    jorinya wrote: »
    Depends on who is doing the flirting. If it harmless, bring it on. If something behind it, eh, have you met my husband yet??? Lol

I agree with you whole-heartedly. A simple flirtatious smile and a wink is totally 'ok' but start moving into my 'personal space' . . . you better be prepared for my hubby being there. My husband gets flirted with a lot and he flirts back; he has a lot of customers who think he is just the 'best thing in the world' . . . and 'aren't I just lucky to have him'? YES . . . but, I get tired of his remarks of . . . "that's what the girl at the picnic said!" Inside joke that means something is really 'stressing' him; so I try to figure out what it is and get rid of it . . . temporarily or permanently.
  • Jag7694
    Jag7694 Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Emmafire wrote: »
    Hmmm no it feels awkward lol I'm just a tomboy, so a beer and gabbing about bull crap and relaxing works for me

But you're so pretty that I imagine you get flirted with daily. How do you handle that?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I like to flirt and if it comes back even better.....
    Its hard to make judgement though on who is ok with it and who isn't .....made the odd faux pas over the years :#.... .
    Its all in fun
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    bring it jo
  • southerncharmeDD
    southerncharmeDD Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am a flirt... Just by nature I guess. As a matter of fact, the first thing that pops in my head is a flirty comment. So I would say yeah!
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    ^^^^agree with Slimgirljo......it is all in fun.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    I am a flirt... Just by nature I guess. As a matter of fact, the first thing that pops in my head is a flirty comment. So I would say yeah!

you can bring it too lol
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options

you are??? okay with me...lol