@cklbrown elders? Where?? ;)
  • jazzine1
    jazzine1 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Depends who's flirting with me lol
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I love flirting! I'm going to be totally honest, if you're a guy between 18 and 60 and not creepy or severely unattractive, then I'm flirting with you
  • Lanet27
    Lanet27 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I like when a cute guy/girl flirts with me. It's quite a confidence booster. However, I'm happily married so I usually try dodge out if it gets too serious. However, I'm not a flirt because it comes off weird whenever I try to. :wink:
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Flirting is a great cardio workout - There is STEADY STATE FLIRTING (SSF vs. SSC) like chatting very close while throwing in sexual innuendo at every opportunity... All the way up to HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL FLIRTING (HIIF vs. HIIT) like making eye contact then looking away...then quickly looking back... touching someone on the arm and slowly teasing your finger tips across their skin... or even in business by just keeping your hand in the handshake too long while making eye contact and a sly grin...
  • SummerLovin0x
    SummerLovin0x Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Pfft, why not ? It makes me more confident. I'm a bigger girl so its not like i'm fully hit on constant lol
  • Call_Me_BIGDADDY
    Call_Me_BIGDADDY Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    *fully hits on @SummerLovin0x lol
  • Call_Me_BIGDADDY
    Call_Me_BIGDADDY Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    And heyyy @MonkeyMel21 ;)
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    I don't get flirted with in real life, so I tend not to recognize it online; therefore when I get friend requests, I always believe it is for genuine friendship and support! Wrong! Once I mention the hubby, bye-bye new friend! I am not trying to hide the fact that I am married... I even speak of my husband on my profile, so why the shock and feeling of betrayal?? You're the one that FR'ed me!!
    I think casual flirting is nice! It would be nice to feel attractive again after raising a kid, losing my weight, aging, etc...
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Flirting is a great cardio workout - There is STEADY STATE FLIRTING (SSF vs. SSC) like chatting very close while throwing in sexual innuendo at every opportunity... All the way up to HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL FLIRTING (HIIF vs. HIIT) like making eye contact then looking away...then quickly looking back... touching someone on the arm and slowly teasing your finger tips across their skin... or even in business by just keeping your hand in the handshake too long while making eye contact and a sly grin...

I don't know why, but this just turned me on.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    nope, I don't like it. I find it intrusive. I don't mind a compliment for the sake of compliment but I don't like flirting
  • ACyclingAdmin
    ACyclingAdmin Posts: 444 Member
    Options

I don't know why, but this just turned me on.

haha yeah.
  • SummerLovin0x
    SummerLovin0x Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    *fully hits on @SummerLovin0x lol

You better
  • Pantera69
    Pantera69 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Im just shocked my thread made it this dam far :o lol
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Pantera69 wrote: »
    Im just shocked my thread made it this dam far :o lol

Goes to show you the majority of people here flirtatious. ;)
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    ....or bored, lol
  • PHStevenson
    PHStevenson Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    There is such a fine line of being friendly and being flirty. I am such a happy go lucky person and my husband says I cross the line sometimes. But i enjoy a good compliment and I know it would make someone else feel good too :)
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Okay...so im a little lost. Has someone on here been flirting with me? :smiley:
  • ACyclingAdmin
    ACyclingAdmin Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    There is such a fine line of being friendly and being flirty. I am such a happy go lucky person and my husband says I cross the line sometimes. But i enjoy a good compliment and I know it would make someone else feel good too :)

My wife lets me have at it because she thinks it's hilarious, I'm extremely introverted but I'm not shy at all so she thinks the contrast is funny. Introversion has absolutely nothing to do with shyness which is a common misunderstanding of introverts. It took her a while to get what it really means. She'll tell me hours later "do you realize you were flirting with that waitress right in front of me and she was flirting back" lol.
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options

My wife lets me have at it because she thinks it's hilarious, I'm extremely introverted but I'm not shy at all so she thinks the contrast is funny. Introversion has absolutely nothing to do with shyness which is a common misunderstanding of introverts. It took her a while to get what it really means. She'll tell me hours later "do you realize you were flirting with that waitress right in front of me and she was flirting back" lol.

My wife is a flirt by nature and so am I. She totally flirts in front of me, but God help me if I flirt in front of her OR if some girl flirts at me in front of her!!