pechepanda wrote: »
    See you just got flirted with lol
    thats flirting?
    Jag7694 wrote: »
    i dont notice so as long as Im not busy I dont care

I'm sure you get flirted with with those pretty brown eyes!

doubtful but thanks

I think that our own insecurities get in the way of recognizing flirting. If I don't think it then no one can think it. You do have beautiful brown eyes!

I think Im pretty great, Im just also a bit oblivious and I dont really speak lots very often so it would be very difficult to try to flirt with me.
    and thank you, =)

Yes love that's flirting :)
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    thats flirting?

doubtful but thanks

I think that our own insecurities get in the way of recognizing flirting. If I don't think it then no one can think it. You do have beautiful brown eyes!

I think Im pretty great, Im just also a bit oblivious and I dont really speak lots very often so it would be very difficult to try to flirt with me.
    and thank you, =)

oh...i dont think i understand the concept of flirting very well
  • Jag7694
    Jag7694 Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    thats flirting?

doubtful but thanks

and thank you, =)

It did take kind of a turn. It started as flirting and changed. You're a doll! I promise you get flirted with probably daily!
  • pechepanda
    Options
    thats flirting?

doubtful but thanks

and thank you, =)

It did take kind of a turn. It started as flirting and changed. You're a doll! I promise you get flirted with probably daily!
    I didnt really notice the change,
    Thank you, youre sweet =)
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,224 Member
    Options
    I like being complimented and I compliment people a lot too. But there is such a thing as being too complimentary. I start getting uncomfortable when that happens and I begin to think the person is just messing with me or has some ulterior motive. I usually don't mind light flirtation, depending on the person, some people come on too strong or maybe I'm just used to very mild flirting.

I don't get flirted with in real life a lot so I'm not used to it which is why I don't know how to react at times on-line. The few times I do get flirted with in RL: its un-welcomed attention from creepy married old men. My friends say I can't tell when people flirt with me and that's why guys have to be blatantly obvious and then I get awkward and retreat, it's a crazy cycle. I don't think that's true.

I extremely dislike it when I give hints or don't respond warmly and people continue to flirt and I then have to resort to telling them straight away and be labelled as a manhater. :neutral:
  • Jag7694
    Jag7694 Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    PewterSky wrote: »
    I like being complimented and I compliment people a lot too. But there is such a thing as being too complimentary. I start getting uncomfortable when that happens and I begin to think the person is just messing with me or has some ulterior motive. I usually don't mind light flirtation, depending on the person, some people come on too strong or maybe I'm just used to very mild flirting.

I don't get flirted with in real life a lot so I'm not used to it which is why I don't know how to react at times on-line. The few times I do get flirted with in RL: its un-welcomed attention from creepy married old men. My friends say I can't tell when people flirt with me and that's why guys have to be blatantly obvious and then I get awkward and retreat, it's a crazy cycle. I don't think that's true.

I extremely dislike it when I give hints or don't respond warmly and people continue to flirt and I then have to resort to telling them straight away and be labelled as a manhater. :neutral:

Yea we can be creepy! I never want anyone to feel uncomfortable. I like to flirt but all in fun. I hope i didn't offend you at anytime.
  • PewterSky
    Options
    No, you didn't.
  • Call_Me_BIGDADDY
    Call_Me_BIGDADDY Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    @pechepanda girl stop acting like u don't know.. Smart as u are, u probably predict the flirt before it happens lol!!
  • pechepanda
    Options
    @pechepanda girl stop acting like u don't know.. Smart as u are, u probably predict the flirt before it happens lol!!
    thanks sweetie, lol, I wish I was that smart, people are always nice and very complimentary for the most part, and I dont pay enough attention to people so its difficult to tell if theyre flirting of just having a conversation,
  • arian10daddy
    arian10daddy Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    @taylorromero84, like "The next flirt starts in 3..2..1" ? LOL
  • arian10daddy
    Options

Hey @pewtersky any hints that you might have given me and I might have missed? :tongue:
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I like getting flirted with unless it is creepy. But it makes me happy to know someone thinks I am cute.
  • PewterSky
    Options
    @arian10daddy You're on your best behaviour around me so I never have to give any hints :D
  • arian10daddy
    Options
    oh so if I get away from my best behavior, I do have a buffer before I start getting all creepy for you! LOL
  • Call_Me_BIGDADDY
    Options
    thanks sweetie, lol, I wish I was that smart, people are always nice and very complimentary for the most part, and I dont pay enough attention to people so its difficult to tell if theyre flirting of just having a conversation,

I beg to differ.. I can tell by how philosophical u are that picking up on a flirt is like peanuts to an elephant .

@arian10daddy ikr!! Lol

@teagirlmedium I think ur very cute sweetie and I can tell that u have a very bubbly personality.. I bet ur always the life of the party ;) <---- flirting lol
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Thanks @taylorromero84 I'm sure your every ladies favorite at the party.
  • madhu1981
    madhu1981 Posts: 4,829 Member
    Options

Hey @pewter-sky any hints that you might have given me and I might have missed? :tongue: [/quote]
  • Call_Me_BIGDADDY
    Options
    @teagirlmedium showing ur flirtatious side I see... :)
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    cklbrown wrote: »
    People saying they don't like being flirted with but I think its encouraging.. If someone gives u a compliment whether its about ur body or ur car etc.. U immediately feel more confident. So u mean to tell me that if I give u a compliment, ur gonna feel "uncomfortable"? Riiiiight.... Lol

I hate being complimented. I don't like the attention. I never believe what the person is saying. I am just waiting for the catch, because there must be one. I have a tendency to be dismissive and extremely awkward. I do a fast retreat.

I like ur smile darling and ur glasses make u look very sophisticated.. Will u teach me a few things? (Flirty lol)

Such a smarty pants!!

Respect your elders ;)
  • madhu1981
    madhu1981 Posts: 4,829 Member
    Options
    yess