Do u like getting flirted with?

Options

Replies

• JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    It depends on the person and how they are flirting, but like most guys I usually have NO idea when I am getting flirted with. I had a lady at work say "You know I have been flirting with you for years!" I had no idea I just thought she was always happy & nice to everyone lol

OH and the "Boy parts" thing, WTH!? That seriously happens? Guys just randomly take junk pics and send them? I just..............................I don't understand people
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    At one of my friend's parties this past Christmas, apparently one of her friends was flirting with me hard. I thought we were just having a conversation. My wife told me afterwards that she and this other girl were giving this woman the evil eye the whole time and wife was really starting to get POd at the woman. No one was made at me, though, as my wife explained how oblivious I was.
  • ACyclingAdmin
    ACyclingAdmin Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    At one of my friend's parties this past Christmas, apparently one of her friends was flirting with me hard. I thought we were just having a conversation. My wife told me afterwards that she and this other girl were giving this woman the evil eye the whole time and wife was really starting to get POd at the woman. No one was made at me, though, as my wife explained how oblivious I was.

I can't count how many times that has happened lol. It pretty much doesn't happen when we've got the baby, but when I'm in single dad mode whoa I have to keep my defenses up.
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Its in my genetic makeup to flirt.....so hell yes!
  • TigerLilly98a
    TigerLilly98a Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Its in my genetic makeup to flirt.....so hell yes!

Welcome to the gene pool
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Yes if i like the person.... If i dont like them then its creepy harassment
  • lastchance66
    lastchance66 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love flirting! Its fun and lightens the mood of any situation
  • Jag7694
    Jag7694 Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I flirt all the time. Either I'm oblivious or I don't get flirted with often. I get the occasional blunt lady who goes beyond flirting.
  • TigerLilly98a
    TigerLilly98a Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    JONZ64 wrote: »
    It depends on the person and how they are flirting, but like most guys I usually have NO idea when I am getting flirted with. I had a lady at work say "You know I have been flirting with you for years!" I had no idea I just thought she was always happy & nice to everyone lol

OH and the "Boy parts" thing, WTH!? That seriously happens? Guys just randomly take junk pics and send them? I just..............................I don't understand people

Yes it does.....more than you think!
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I don't think the penis is like the most particularly attractive body part.. at least by itself without a body attached, I never understand why other guys do that unless the receiving party actually requests it.

I am so with you on this!!!!

• jaatree
    jaatree Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't?
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    if i find the person really hot and possibly interesting sure
    if not then meh ill prob ignore it
  • Rax1974
    Rax1974 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    So you are serious, guys actually do that?? I apologize for my gender. You Ladies deserve better :)
  • HugoMartinez66
    HugoMartinez66 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Don't really like it when people yank me out of the inside room but if they get my imagination going why not.
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    LouisaM162 wrote: »
    I don't think the penis is like the most particularly attractive body part.. at least by itself without a body attached, I never understand why other guys do that unless the receiving party actually requests it.

I am so with you on this!!!!

AMEN SISTA!
  • Jag7694
    Jag7694 Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    There is a situation on the phone!
  • joesgal22
    joesgal22 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Rax1974 wrote: »
    So you are serious, guys actually do that?? I apologize for my gender. You Ladies deserve better :)

Perfect Gentleman
  • ACyclingAdmin
    ACyclingAdmin Posts: 444 Member
    Options

*Deletes wiener picture message*

lol! good one.
  • joesgal22
    joesgal22 Posts: 31 Member
    Options

*Deletes wiener picture message*

Don't think you would need one