Do u like getting flirted with?

Options

Replies

• PHStevenson
    PHStevenson Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    There is such a fine line of being friendly and being flirty. I am such a happy go lucky person and my husband says I cross the line sometimes. But i enjoy a good compliment and I know it would make someone else feel good too :)

My wife lets me have at it because she thinks it's hilarious, I'm extremely introverted but I'm not shy at all so she thinks the contrast is funny. Introversion has absolutely nothing to do with shyness which is a common misunderstanding of introverts. It took her a while to get what it really means. She'll tell me hours later "do you realize you were flirting with that waitress right in front of me and she was flirting back" lol.

My husband tells me that all the time. And i never flirt "on purpose" it just happens. Its just who I am :)
  • ACyclingAdmin
    ACyclingAdmin Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    There is such a fine line of being friendly and being flirty. I am such a happy go lucky person and my husband says I cross the line sometimes. But i enjoy a good compliment and I know it would make someone else feel good too :)

My wife lets me have at it because she thinks it's hilarious, I'm extremely introverted but I'm not shy at all so she thinks the contrast is funny. Introversion has absolutely nothing to do with shyness which is a common misunderstanding of introverts. It took her a while to get what it really means. She'll tell me hours later "do you realize you were flirting with that waitress right in front of me and she was flirting back" lol.

My wife is a flirt by nature and so am I. She totally flirts in front of me, but God help me if I flirt in front of her OR if some girl flirts at me in front of her!!

Aw :( That's a little unfair lol. Too bad it's always unfair on our end hahaha! I swear they can get away with murder!
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I love a good flirting... who doesn't? MY question is... is there a difference between flirting.. and simply exercising a little charm and manners when engaging with the opposite sex...be it a waitress, or a store clerk... and what might be defined as flirting... I focus on smiling at everyone walking in the opposite direction... NOT a big *kitten* eating grin... just a subtle gentle smile... more often than not...a woman will smile back.. and of those 1/2 will make eye contact... some will smile and grab their hair... some will raise or lower their chin... and yet.. some will hide their lips by sucking them in... and yet others will pretend they didn't see me smile and will smile and follow me with their eyes as they pass... and what of admiring a beautiful woman? and making THAT eye contact? the KNOWING smile... that says... Hmmm... I like the way you look... then chancing to look just that little bit longer until you are caught...THEN realizing... SHE is now checking you out... Hmm did I have a point??? ONLY this... NOTHING wrong with flirting.. it takes all shapes and forms... BUT there IS a difference between flirting and simply exercising courtesy and charm... seems a fair number of significant others... confuse the two... I rather enjoy flirting with my wife...and she doesn't mind that I exercise a bit of charm with the opposite sex when she is with me... she admires my social grace... it often gets better service and better tables.
  • jchite84
    jchite84 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I've never been real sure how to recognize or engage in flirting. But the idea of it always seemed fun.
  • jchite84
    jchite84 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Or held up off the front of boat, so I can feel like I'm flying.
  • jeffryjirraf
    jeffryjirraf Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    It gets a little tiring after the 40th time that day. But daydreaming aside, yes of course! Who doesn't?
  • jn612002
    jn612002 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Since I'm older now I don't get flirted with as much but yes I do like it.
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Sad fact about me...I don't actually realize I am being flirted with when it is actually happen. I don't read innuendo all that well either. So I have a good chuckle down the road when I finally realized that it happened.
  • TigerLilly98a
    TigerLilly98a Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Funny
  • QuickdrawT
    QuickdrawT Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love being flirted with. It gets all the right things in working order!
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    only if im not drunk.... goes right over my head if im drunk
  • Hippie2123
    Hippie2123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    yes
  • Joshacham
    Joshacham Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I don't know, I haven't really been flirted with so I don't know what flirting really is.
  • mistym3193
    mistym3193 Posts: 7,641 Member
    Options
    Of course.
  • Steam_Powered_Awesome
    Steam_Powered_Awesome Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I like it as long as it is not aggressive.
  • Feistiness72
    Feistiness72 Posts: 3,772 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't really? I like to get flirted with and like to flirt back. ;)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Joshacham wrote: »
    I don't know, I haven't really been flirted with so I don't know what flirting really is.

He doesn't know when he's being flirted with...

• dsimmons107
    dsimmons107 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Sure who does not?
  • BuckyArden33
    BuckyArden33 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    hmmm i can never tell if a girls being flirty or not