Do u like getting flirted with?

Options

Replies

• Call_Me_BIGDADDY
    Call_Me_BIGDADDY Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Most of the women I see flirt ALL the time!! Its all about if we (men) can pick up on it. Whether its the woman bending over at the gym to stretch RIGHT IN FRONT of u even tho there's more room elsewhere, or the ones smile and laugh at anything u say even if its not funny.. They always throw subtle hints out there but u have to have on ur flirty detection goggles to be able to pick up on them B) lol
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    A man was flirting with me today at work. Co workers told me that it happens all the time. Apparently I am too dense to notice. I guess I just don't expect it to be what's going on. Now I am going to be uncomfortable.
  • southerncharmeDD
    southerncharmeDD Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am a flirt... Just by nature I guess. As a matter of fact, the first thing that pops in my head is a flirty comment. So I would say yeah!

you are??? okay with me...lol

hahaha! You know how those thoughts pop in my head.... And usually come right out of my mouth. Or in this case, my finger tips. Oh and speaking of finger tips....
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    I am a flirt... Just by nature I guess. As a matter of fact, the first thing that pops in my head is a flirty comment. So I would say yeah!

you are??? okay with me...lol

hahaha! You know how those thoughts pop in my head.... And usually come right out of my mouth. Or in this case, my finger tips. Oh and speaking of finger tips....

and speaking of finger tips......hmmmm

those thoughts....Do the "pop" in your head or........
  • malavika413
    malavika413 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I've never been flirted with, ever. But I probably wouldn't like it, I get pretty uncomfortable in those kinds of situations.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    no. i grew up a fat kid, so i assume anyone who flirts with me is making fun of me like they did before.
  • Call_Me_BIGDADDY
    Options
    People saying they don't like being flirted with but I think its encouraging.. If someone gives u a compliment whether its about ur body or ur car etc.. U immediately feel more confident. So u mean to tell me that if I give u a compliment, ur gonna feel "uncomfortable"? Riiiiight.... Lol
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    i love being flirted with when it happens in a blue moon but not only do i need to be careful anyway due to being married but i tend to get too attached to the other person emotionally if it goes on for a while especially if its online (i dont get out much lol)
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    People saying they don't like being flirted with but I think its encouraging.. If someone gives u a compliment whether its about ur body or ur car etc.. U immediately feel more confident. So u mean to tell me that if I give u a compliment, ur gonna feel "uncomfortable"? Riiiiight.... Lol

I hate being complimented. I don't like the attention. I never believe what the person is saying. I am just waiting for the catch, because there must be one. I have a tendency to be dismissive and extremely awkward. I do a fast retreat.

• lacusfitness
    lacusfitness Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've never flirted & if I have I honestly wouldn't have guessed I was. I've also never had a guy flirt with me. I'm a bit of a tomboy & super shy too.
  • Call_Me_BIGDADDY
    Options
    cklbrown wrote: »

I hate being complimented. I don't like the attention. I never believe what the person is saying. I am just waiting for the catch, because there must be one. I have a tendency to be dismissive and extremely awkward. I do a fast retreat.

I like ur smile darling and ur glasses make u look very sophisticated.. Will u teach me a few things? (Flirty lol)
  • JustJewels18
    JustJewels18 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Flirting is fun if it's mutual, otherwise it's uncomfortable.
  • Jag7694
    Jag7694 Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Flirting is fun if it's mutual, otherwise it's uncomfortable.

Yes. If I am flirting I try to read the response and pull back if it seems unwanted. I don't tend to come on that strong though at least in person. Online is just for fun. Half those pics aren't even those people I'd guess.
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    i dont notice so as long as Im not busy I dont care
  • Jag7694
    Options
    pechepanda wrote: »

I'm sure you get flirted with with those pretty brown eyes!
  • pechepanda
    Options
    Jag7694 wrote: »

doubtful but thanks
  • JustJewels18
    JustJewels18 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    See you just got flirted with lol
  • Jag7694
    Options

doubtful but thanks

I think that our own insecurities get in the way of recognizing flirting. If I don't think it then no one can think it. You do have beautiful brown eyes!
  • pechepanda
    Options
    See you just got flirted with lol
    thats flirting?

doubtful but thanks

I think that our own insecurities get in the way of recognizing flirting. If I don't think it then no one can think it. You do have beautiful brown eyes!

I think Im pretty great, Im just also a bit oblivious and I dont really speak lots very often so it would be very difficult to try to flirt with me.
    and thank you, =)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I used to get flirted with all the time when I was younger and I loved it! I'm not usually in a situation now where I could be flirted with...I'm either at work, the gym, or out with my hubby and kids or just kids. Last time I went on a proper girly night out I did get flirted with, and it was flattering, but I did subtly show my wedding ring.
    I expect I'd get ignore now though lol. I'm not as attractive as I was.