Do u like getting flirted with?

Options

Replies

• Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I am an emotional island and socially awkward. People do not flirt with me and when I try, all I do is trip over my tongue. (smirk smirk)
  • TigerLilly98a
    TigerLilly98a Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I am an emotional island and socially awkward. People do not flirt with me and when I try, all I do is trip over my tongue. (smirk smirk)

Awe monkeys need admiration too!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I can appreciate a sincere compliment, but I am awkward at flirting with others and even more awkward when being flirted with.

I never know how to respond.
  • kkzmom11
    kkzmom11 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    jorinya wrote: »
    Depends on who is doing the flirting. If it harmless, bring it on. If something behind it, eh, have you met my husband yet??? Lol

I am married, and happily so. So, if my husband is flirting with me, I'm all for it. If it's someone I know and they know I'm married and it's just to be funny, it's okay. If i don't know the person, meet my husband and then buzz off.

• Jag7694
    Jag7694 Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    My take is that it probably gets old for pretty women! For the top 5% it might be like...whatever. For everyone else it feels good. Online flirting doesn't add much it is just fun.
  • TigerLilly98a
    Options
    Jag7694 wrote: »
    My take is that it probably gets old for pretty women! For the top 5% it might be like...whatever. For everyone else it feels good. Online flirting doesn't add much it is just fun.

So smart!
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    I like flirting as long as it's enjoyable to both. Once it becomes to one sided or creepy it ceases to be fun.
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Don't get flirted with often but it is nice. As long as it is not creepy.
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I like to be flirted with, as long as its coming from a man ;)

--> Strictly dickly woman.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Depends. The big muscly guys intimidate me (so..."no" there), but the girls make me feel good and want to work harder.
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I don't really ever get flirted with other than my husband's friends playing around. I like harmless fun flirting...it's a real confidence booster!
  • jmalexander77
    jmalexander77 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Always
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I am vain - I love it when I get flirted with!
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Love to flirt, a simple pleasure in life that can be as small as locking eyes with a sexy stranger!!
  • cmoorofum
    cmoorofum Posts: 187 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    yes, i love it until it starts getting creepy like when they dont get the hint to leave me alone,
  • TigerLilly98a
    Options
    Stalkers, creeps and douche bags need not apply
  • cmoorofum
    cmoorofum Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    well, just got a email asking if I am naughty or nice? Which was totally disgusting! especially coming from the person that sent it... ugh deleting him now!
  • TigerLilly98a
    Options
    cmoorofum wrote: »
    well, just got a email asking if I am naughty or nice? Which was totally disgusting! especially coming from the person that sent it... ugh deleting him now!

Had to do a friend purge not too long ago....being sent too many "boy part" pics
  • Pantera69
    Pantera69 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    cmoorofum wrote: »

So..are u naughty or nice? Lol jk! That's a perfect example of unwanted flirting
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    I tend to be more blunt and get a little dense, so if people flirt and think I am not responding it's probably bc I don't even realize.