Need guy friends with 300+ to loose girlfriends jealous of females

Options
Need help tuning diet and easy wait loss ideas

Replies

• forme1415
    forme1415 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me. I have alot to lose as well! Good luck!
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    You could lose a lot of weight quickly by dumping your girlfriend. ;)
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    No a guy. Wishing you good luck. :)
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    If your girlfriend is insecure to the point that you can't have female friends on a website designed for us all to be supportive of each other as we work towards our goals, you will have bigger and harder issues to deal with once she sees you progressing. Her insecurities are only going to get worse. Not being mean, just trying to give you a "head's up" for what awaits you as you get closer to your weight loss goal. Good luck to you, with the weight loss and your girlfriend.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I advice to stay away from drama and jealous types. Nothing but sad faces to come.
  • saramatthews919
    saramatthews919 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Your girlfriend seems like she needs to work on herself while you work on your weight !
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I'd reply but I'm a female so ooooh don't want you to get into trouble ;)
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    aimeerace wrote: »

Too late...you've just caused turmoil at the OP's house.
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    aimeerace wrote: »

Too late...you've just caused turmoil at the OP's house.

Dayum. I'm going to go stand in the naughty corner.

Seriously OP. If she is that possessive and jealous... that might be another thing you consider getting rid of.
  • ruggedshutter
    ruggedshutter Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Need help tuning diet and easy wait loss ideas

Good job on your weight loss already. 10 pounds is a great start.

As for ideas, what has helped me most was a digital scale. They aren't too expensive and you can find a good one for around $20. I always figured that they were expensive so I never bought one.

Another tip (one that took me a while to understand) is that weight loss happens in the kitchen. Exercising is for your health. Imagine how long it will take on the treadmill to work off a snack or extra helping.

The last tip that I have is that your calorie goal is not a hard line in the sand where you will stop losing if you go over. Yeah we all would like to stay on-track 100% of the time but going over happens. What helped me was to find my maintenance calorie level and know that as long as I stay under that, I will lose weight. I don't beat myself up any more when I go over by 100-200 calories because I know that I'm still under my maintenance. Hope that helps and I understand your situation with male friends....same here ;)

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    My easy weight loss tip - it's a marathon, not a sprint - don't get frustrated when you don't get results overnight. Slow and steady wins the race.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    My easy weight loss tip - it's a marathon, not a sprint - don't get frustrated when you don't get results overnight. Slow and steady wins the race.

No tips from you! You're a female!