Dear Body...

Options
Dear Body,
We need to have a chat. We have been at the gym together 8 out of the last 9 days. I have been feeding you very healthy food and drinking lots of water.

Could you start dropping some LBS please??

Thanks,
Chrissy

***Add in if you have a message for your own body***

Replies

• JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    Options
    Dear Body,

Just because you're losing fat doesn't mean you can immediately start to sag EVERYWHERE.
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269
    Options
    Dear Brain... Be happy with my progress so far. It isn't going to fall off overnight. 33 total lbs so far is awesome! So what if it took me almost a year, at least I haven't gained it back. And stop comparing me to everybody else around me! I am me, I'm doing this right, I've made a lifestyle change. I am happier with myself then I've been in quite a few years so keep up the good work! And Brain, stop telling me that I am not good enough for this, that somehow I deserve being overweight... I don't..... And I won't be for much longer!

Thanks,
    Marie
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Dear body:

Why wont you just listen to me? I allow you to have treats. Take good care of you @ the gym 6 days a week. Put nice clothes on you. Take you tanning once or twice a week to get a nice glow. Feed you healthy foods 90% of the time. Now, why wont you let me tone your dumb *kitten* up?

Sincerly yours,
    Em.

P.S. It's the least you can do damn it! You put me thru hell until I was 19. You sonofa***** you outta be ashamed of yourself! Screw you body if you don't want to listen to me. You'll just have to learn by spendin lots more hours @ the gym!
  • ellie_3101
    ellie_3101 Posts: 1
    Options
    ... TOP MOTIVATED FOR THE NEXT DAY !!

I will NOT fail this time!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Dear Body,

I currently have some beef with you! Why do you think I like my weight being a yo yo? All these ups and downs make me want to scream. I have worked hard for the last 2 months and would like something to show for it! Don't you know I am a goal person and you aren't even letting me hit my mini goals! Snap out of it!

Thanks,
    Bmfrazie