Options
ChelleE31
ChelleE31 Posts: 57 Member
edited June 2015 in Food and Nutrition

Replies

• ChelleE31
    Options
    Sorry, my post seem to not show up a lot on her, this is what I meant...

Think I'll be slightly over my 1200 cals today, worried a bit but over the last week, in total, I've been under my calorie goal by more then 2,500, so it shouldn't have a big effect should it?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Why would you want to be so far under goal when you're only on 1200 cals anyway?
  • NikkiRios
    NikkiRios Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    If you have a calorie deficit overall, then going over your limit one day isn't going to set you back.
  • Newsordova
    Newsordova Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    No one is perfect. Just a minor deviation on road full of what we call life. Tomorrow is a new day.....
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    As long as you're in a deficit, you're fine. Some people look at weekly averages rather than daily.
  • ChelleE31
    Options
    Thanks everyone , I know I have no reason to worry but I sometimes just need the reassurance.

I'm normally under because I exercise a lot but I haven't done any today. I guess I just see it as, the more often I'm under my intake goal, the quicker I will lose he weight I want.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    ChelleE31 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone , I know I have no reason to worry but I sometimes just need the reassurance.

I'm normally under because I exercise a lot but I haven't done any today. I guess I just see it as, the more often I'm under my intake goal, the quicker I will lose he weight I want.
    Quicker =/= Better

You want to lose sustainably. I presume you don't want to regain the lost weight, right? So do it healthily and sustainably.
  • Carnhot
    Carnhot Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I think you are me. This is precisely my position today.
  • ChelleE31
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    ChelleE31 wrote: »

Quicker =/= Better

You want to lose sustainably. I presume you don't want to regain the lost weight, right? So do it healthily and sustainably.

No of course not, I do eat healthily and don't let myself go hungry. I think I just overdo the exercise because I want to lose weight
  • ChelleE31
    Options
    Carnhot wrote: »
    I think you are me. This is precisely my position today.

Aww I'lm glad I'm not the only one. See when someone else says it, I just think, what are you worrying about but when it comes to myself, I'm stupid
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    You have nothing to worry about if you are in deficit.