P90X or T25 or 21 Day Fix

Options
2»

Replies

• SeptemberLondon
    SeptemberLondon Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Bump - I'm also choosing between P90x3 and T25. I've been back on track & in the gym for a little over a month now. Cardio is what I seem to get enough of, but I'm struggling with finding the time between cardio workouts to add strength training & muscle toning. For this reason and because of what I've read here, I'm leaning toward P90x3.

I'll save PiYo for the next cycle - when I need to push beyond what my body has gotten used to.

Thanks everyone for all the advice & feedback!
  • dnmonk
    dnmonk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just stumbled upon this thread. I know its old, but there still might be some people trying to decide about these programs. I did a review comparing P90X3, T25 and 21 Day Fix. These all have shorter workout times and lower the "I don't have time" excuse level. Each program has its strengths and particular focus. I've actually done all three and love them. You can check it out here: http://ifitnessteam.com/?page_id=1618

• seachelle76
    seachelle76 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I once started P90x a few years ago and didn't stick with it due to the length of the workouts and not liking some of the workouts. I also got too annoyed with Tony Horton for reasons I can't quite remember. I loved T25 and did Alpha, Beta, and Gamma. I managed to stick with the program as scheduled (didn't do the diet) and lost some inches and about ten pounds without that even being my goal. It's short, varied, I don't find Shaun T annoying, and I liked the modifier options (as I truly do have a left knee issue that's been my bane for a decade now). I found it neither too easy nor too difficult, which was another reason I stuck with it. I thought it was fun. I know nothing about 21 Day Fix.