Hardest Workout Ever

Options
I have done p90x3,tapout 1 & 2, Insanity,Insanity Asylum,Max30 and to me the hardest workout I have ever done is MaxOut Sweat from Max30.
What is your hardest workout ever?

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    It's hard to describe because I did it with free weights at a gym and it didn't involve a fitness DVD
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Goldsfit Workout at Gold's Gym.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Anything my coach describes as a big bench day.
  • Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    My tempo runs. Holding at a challengingly fast pace for 10 minutes.
  • maktuners
    maktuners Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Booty slide, two DVD's at one time. 45 mins of intense using your own weight.
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I've had a lot of hard workouts in my time. But two come to mind at the moment. One was a bench day in hs, I worked myself to death back then, I passed out near the end, it was stupid. The other was a Muay Thai workout a few years back. My instructor ran me and some guys through a workout, which included the usual shadow boxing, drills, bag work, etc. Then he kicked it up a notch by putting us through some multiple opponent pad drills, followed by multiple opponent sparring, and then ending with one long round on the bag doing knees. We kept going until I was hanging on the bag, throwing a few lazy knees here and there lol. When we were done I looked at my knees and they were just bloody stumps. I walked outside to get some fresh and passed out haha
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    j75j75 wrote: »
    I've had a lot of hard workouts in my time. But two come to mind at the moment. One was a bench day in hs, I worked myself to death back then, I passed out near the end, it was stupid. The other was a Muay Thai workout a few years back. My instructor ran me and some guys through a workout, which included the usual shadow boxing, drills, bag work, etc. Then he kicked it up a notch by putting us through some multiple opponent pad drills, followed by multiple opponent sparring, and then ending with one long round on the bag doing knees. We kept going until I was hanging on the bag, throwing a few lazy knees here and there lol. When we were done I looked at my knees and they were just bloody stumps. I walked outside to get some fresh and passed out haha
    Hardcore!

• bhawk102
    bhawk102 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the HIIT 100 6 week workout program. It's kicking my *kitten* but it's definitely more stimulating and rewarding than doing something at a steady pace.
  • FearlessRobb
    FearlessRobb Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    depends on if you mean cardio? or weight training?
  • starseedxo
    starseedxo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    50 50's butterfly on the 50 seconds.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Hmm, hardest workout I have done is 100 mile bike ride at a 21mph average in 104 degree weather.
  • Yisrael1981
    Yisrael1981 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    bhawk102 wrote: »
    I'm doing the HIIT 100 6 week workout program. It's kicking my *kitten* but it's definitely more stimulating and rewarding than doing something at a steady pace.

That sounds interesting. I am looking for my next killer workout. Looking to up the ante.
    Is this a DVD program?
  • Becky_charles29
    Becky_charles29 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    3 hours of Insanity for charity. I exercise A LOT but that took me to my limit...I was so close to throwing up at the end!
  • cheflaurawalke
    cheflaurawalke Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    zkeqsmwl8pzg.jpg
    This. Hahaha
  • SBRRepeat
    SBRRepeat Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    starseedxo wrote: »
    50 50's butterfly on the 50 seconds.

Oh. My. Gosh. No thank you.
    Sounds awful.

Mine was probably a solo 40 mile cycle that included 3000 feet of long climbs and crazy descents in the pouring rain, hail, and 40 degree weather. Killer wind, too. Bookended by a 5 mile trail run the day before and a ten mile hike after.
    Ugh, that was a rough weekend.

I've never done a workout DVD or anything.
  • Edwardshar
    Edwardshar Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    HIIT at the marine base. Semper Fit!
  • PAtinCO
    PAtinCO Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    The one that I remember most is the 20 mile day hike I did in Yellowstone last summer. In addition to the mileage, it has a couple thousand feet of altitude gain and I had to wade across a waist deep river on the first and last mile of the route. That wiped me out.

In High School some of the swim team practices were pretty ridiculous too. Especially before district and state finals.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    26.2 mile run at an average pace of 7:35/mile

My feet just about fell off
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Running for 18 1/2 hours.
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Any training session involving deadlifts. Also known as Saturdays to me.