HOLY PROPORTIONS BATMAN!

Options
rainbowbow
rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
11378765_353741988159348_805415061_n.jpg

11176410_383413685197372_899597924_n.jpg

How on earth.

Please guess or tell me how on earth her body is like this. please. At first i thought bad shopping but there's videos of her...

Replies

• LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »

How on earth.

Please guess or tell me how on earth her body is like this. please. At first i thought bad shopping but there's videos of her...

She's like a real life Barbie
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »

How on earth.

She's like a real life Barbie

agreed. At first i thought, looks cool. But it just looks alien to me now.
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    She looks weird and that dumb looking duck face pose is always a NO!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    definitely surgeries...a little (or a lot) of help from the doctors
  • Stargazer525
    Stargazer525 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Ummm....no....
  • MissyI30
    MissyI30 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Surgery? In all different places I guess lol.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    body shaming is body shaming, remember that.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing she had some ribs taken out. As for this whole "shaming" thing, I'm over it. I was never PC and I think she looks wrong. If you don't want to invite random people's opinions about your body don't post pictures of it on the internet.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    its been photoshopped is my guess, it looks totally unreal.

and IF its real, it is sad! she has the rib cage of a 5 yr old by the looks of it.
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Ribs removed, implants.
  • JSurita2
    Options
    I'm guessing she had some ribs taken out. As for this whole "shaming" thing, I'm over it. I was never PC and I think she looks wrong. If you don't want to invite random people's opinions about your body don't post pictures of it on the internet.

I agree. It's a cruel cruel world wide web.
  • Mythril
    Mythril Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I wonder if she hurts because of her body type? I mean, how strong is that tiny middle portion and does it ache from the large top portion? I don't know if it makes a difference.
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    My guess:
    -Boob implants
    -Butt implants
    -Ribs taken out
    -Corset/waist training
  • _incogNEATo_
    edited June 2015
    Options

So, with social media (and even this site) where pictures of people are posted all over the place, it's acceptable to just go around telling what's wrong with other's bodies?

Does that make it okay for me to say that your haircut looks like a bad version of Justin Bieber's 14 year old haircut?
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    ^amen to that
  • JSurita2
    Options

So, with social media (and even this site) where pictures of people are posted all over the place, it's acceptable to just go around telling what's wrong with other's bodies?

Does that make it okay for me to say that your haircut looks like a bad version of Justin Bieber's 14 year old haircut?

It doesn't make it okay but people will do it anyway, all the time, as you just did. When you post pictures on the internet you leave yourself open to that. It's a cruel world out there.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options

you are not the hero MFP deserves...just the one it needs right now...

giphy.gif
  • _incogNEATo_
    edited June 2015
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »

you are not the hero MFP deserves...just the one it needs right now...

http://media.giphy.com/media/uVxdcsT6b8b5K/giphy.gif

As long as I'm not the Ben Affleck one. His torso is too long and his jaw is funny looking.