Friends (women) needed that are 5'3 and in the weight range of 150 to 120.

Options
Hello,
I need friends that have the same physique as me or at least close to it. I need to be able to look at your diary and see what you are doing to maintain your weight or how you aer losing it. I am slowly but surely gaining my weight back I started at 150 and now I am back to 135. I need to go back down to at leaset 125! Please add me so I can follow (steal) your dieting tips or just any information that you have that works.
Thanks!

Replies

• DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like, I'm 125lbs, 5'4, so nearly what you're after! My diary isn't especially well filled-out at the moment but I'm trying to log a bit more accurately now.
  • allison_ringo
    allison_ringo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can follow me also. I'm 5'3, currently 142 but trying to get to around 130!
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    You can look at mine.....only been really serious since the 1st,lol I'm 5'4, 143lbs.
    My goal is also 125lbs. I got there last year and then blew it!
  • Sher0712
    Sher0712 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can follow me also am 5'3 and currently weight 130 Trying to get down to 120
  • Jiveli85
    Jiveli85 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 5'3. Started at 145 now 119. Looking to lose just a couple more.
  • cmoorofum
    cmoorofum Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    @Jiveli85 Do you have a picture I could see? I wld like to see what 119 looks like. I cld never imagine being that little. Do you think that is too small? I def wouldnt lose anymore.
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    cmoorofum wrote: »
    @Jiveli85 Do you have a picture I could see? I wld like to see what 119 looks like. I cld never imagine being that little. Do you think that is too small? I def wouldnt lose anymore.

I got down to 118lbs the lowest but typically stayed closer to 125. I have a picture in my photos of me at my lowest....I'm wearing a pink bathing suit on the beach. Sorry I don't know how to post pic here, lol
    I felt great then and will get there again!
  • sbrownm
    sbrownm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 131lbs at the moment I haven't been eating particularly well and logging recently but I'm trying to get back into it and start counting my macros! I'm not sure what I want to weigh I just know I want to lose some weight and gain some muscle.
  • EmmaFitzwilliam
    EmmaFitzwilliam Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    5'1.5". Currently 147 pounds. I'm not sure what my diary will tell you, but you can look at it. I've lost 73 pounds in the past 11 months, and my goal is somewhere between 120 and 135.

My tips? Make the calories count. Don't multi-task when eating energy dense foods. Don't write them out of your life, but enjoy the heck out of them when you have them.

Find the nutrient dense, low calorie foods that you do enjoy, and enjoy adding them into your diet.

It's not about never having the (a-e (or however many characters you need!) list of energy dense foods here). It's about not having a, b, c, d, and e each day, every day. Have a on Monday, b, on Tuesday, c on Thursday, and be certain you have only one portion (or if you have more than one portion, acknowledge that it's more than one portion and adjust the rest of your day/week accordingly.

It's not about not going over the goal on any given day. What does your *week* look like? What does your month look like? What is your scale telling you?

Seriously, I think one of the best things I did was stop stressing about the process.
  • kstry82
    kstry82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat...gained about 20-25 pounds during chemo! Feel like garbage and would love to start being healthier all around w food/exercise...
  • 39flavours
    39flavours Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Heya I could really do with some new ideas and friends too. I'm 131 and 5'3.5 trying to get to 125 also. I started at 146 but have been treading water and losing very little for the last two months. I can see myself falling off the wagon due to frustration. I've just dabbled in low carb eating but it's really not for me so back on the 1300 cals as of tomorrow. Don't look at my diary over the last two weeks, it's awful!
    Time to go back to basics!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and hovering around 125 or a few pounds over (been fluctuating and maintaining). Finally ready to make a serious effort to get to 120 or below. Happy to compare notes.
  • jessicatombari
    jessicatombari Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    5'2 and 120lbs
  • clh72569
    clh72569 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 4'11" and trying to get to 115.
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 138 (last time I checked!) My goal is about 128.
  • MegaRaye
    MegaRaye Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5'3", 160lbs about. Just now starting my weightloss journey for a happier, healthier, more confident me.
  • Numberwang22
    Numberwang22 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    And me, 5'3" and 60 kilo (9st 6)
  • emma_holden80
    emma_holden80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, can I be added? I'm 5'2" and currently 133lbs!!
    trying to get back down to (at least) 125lbs
  • swirlybee
    swirlybee Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (that goes for anyone here)

I'm 5'3" and currently 121 lbs. Starting weight was 136.
  • morselw
    morselw Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 145 pounds. I started at 152. I also have a goal of 125. My eating the last few weeks hasn't been very good. I hope it's ok to add some of you as friends. I need the motivation.