if you want to lose more than 100 pound we can support and motivate each other

Options
Hi my name is Sam from Chicago il 47 years old I have 174 more lb to go I like to have few friend who have the same goal to help and motivate each other.

Replies

• justtjoy
    justtjoy Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi there Sam, im Joy from Ontario canada and here to lose 125lbs . Love to add you and motivate/help !
  • Valereee
    Valereee Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi Sam. I've lost 200 and still another 100 to go. Feel free to add me!
  • kdcancan
    kdcancan Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome!!!!
  • dianabee1985
    dianabee1985 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Diana from Texas!! I have about 150 to lose!! Add me too!
  • IcyDiva
    IcyDiva Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello all, my name is Lisa, I am in The capital of Ohio, and I am here to lose over 100lbs to get healthier to reduce my blood pressure and my diabetes and hopefully, get off these pills
  • retziegal
    retziegal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Annmarie, in the city of Chicago. I have just over 100 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need to lose 100+ also. Need all the help, support and encouragement I can get. Any of you please feel free to add me. :)
  • salaita1968
    salaita1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    who said we can do it ... yes yes we can and I will prove it to you... <3:)<3
  • kdcancan
    Options
    Hi my name is Sam from Chicago il 47 years old I have 174 more lb to go I like to have few friend who have the same goal to help and motivate each other.

Wonderful. My goal is shedding 134 ponds as per my doctors strong request. I read a very motivating article last year about a man who weighed 500 pounds or more and let go of the flab by taking up bicycling. He had to have a special frame made when he started out. I think the article was in bike world. It's still online. Anyway. It got me on 2 wheels and on my way to slimming down until I injured my knees. After a 7 month layup I'm just getting back on my feet and am working again to shred. Using indoor trainer and physical therapy exercises now but will be back on the bike outdoors with a little more healing. Will add u on a friend request

• kdcancan
    Options
    To wwh140. Will put u on a friend request
  • gleekymoho
    gleekymoho Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I also have 100+ pounds to lose and would be grateful for any motivation and support and more than happy to also provide that as well. To all, feel free to add me as well. :smiley:
  • tdillabo
    tdillabo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm up for anyone adding me...I started mid April with 175lbs to lose and so far I have lost 25....would be happy to accept more friends for motivation...
  • Ibknute
    Ibknute Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey Sam I'm Scott and live in Bourbonnais just down I-57 from you. In my mid 40s like you and working on losing 100+ pounds as well. Am down just under 90 so far and welcome a friend request and interaction from anyone in this thread. Please include a note as to how we met as I will not accept blank friend requests and may not recognize you just based on the username.

You've taken the first big step by making this commitment and although it won't be easy it is definitely worth it! You got this!
  • salaita1968
    Options
    On 5/27/2015 I promised myself I will never be a fat man anymore. goodbye fat man sure the hell I will never miss you.
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Hi Sam! I started off at 300 lbs and I am down 50 lbs so far. I still have 120 pounds to go. I'm going to send you a friend request .
  • linzee32
    linzee32 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lindsay, down just over 60, about 40-50 more to go. Add me
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I've lost around 140 lbs if you'd like support from someone who's "been there and done that"
  • salaita1968
    Options
    good job all
  • mairarodriguez38
    mairarodriguez38 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Well- I don't want to loose 100lbs like you guys but I would love for your support and support you guys
  • Scarlet9904
    Scarlet9904 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    mines 103 lbs feel free to add me