Getaway!

Options
BigBeaver
BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
Anyone else feel like they just need a getaway, a vacation, an escape from reality?? Where do you wanna go? What do you want to do? Of course, there would be plenty of healthy food, lol!

Replies

• mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    ALL THE FLIPPIN TIME! lol. i wanna go to hawaii. bask on the beach with a drink in hand. go snorkling, swim with the dolphin, check out the hot hawaiin men! lol. but i wanna go ALL by myself. or maybe with some of my girls. no kids, no men!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    *waves hand in the air* I do, I do. I want to go to some tropical island in the South Pacific and lounge on the beach all day.
  • mixmastermolly
    Options
    Well, I just got back from Vegas which was a blast and I'm planning a long weekend trip to northern MI for the holiday...so yes, I almost always feel the need to get away lol. But if I could go anywhere right now it would be to Scotland and Ireland.
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    oh me , take me away, whereever there is fun in the sun, lets go!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    oooiknow-1.gif

Do I have to come back though????? :embarassed:
  • BigBeaver
    Options
    Well, I just got back from Vegas which was a blast and I'm planning a long weekend trip to northern MI for the holiday...so yes, I almost always feel the need to get away lol. But if I could go anywhere right now it would be to Scotland and Ireland.

I miss northern MI, use to take trips up to Traverse City along the coast all the time! Love the northern part especially in the summer.
  • BigBeaver
    Options
    I just want to escape from all the responsibilities, work, and what have you. Anywhere would be nice. A beach, a resort, Vegas, or just anywhere.
  • jgrice
    jgrice Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sandy Point on St Croix in the USVI. It's about as far way from fast paced living as I've ever been I dream of it sometimes.
  • mixmastermolly
    Options
    I miss northern MI, use to take trips up to Traverse City along the coast all the time! Love the northern part especially in the summer.

I'll be in that area. It is a beautiful place.
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    Options
    Beav I'd love to shut my brain off....I overthink every single thing.........I would love to go anywhere with a few select mfp pals as none of my 'real' life people get things.........no kids, no significant others.........just fun, sun.....I so need to just chill............location wouldn't even matter so much as long as it's not so crowded........hmmmmm
  • BigBeaver
    Options

I'll be in that area. It is a beautiful place.

It is a beautiful place, and there is a pizza joint right across from the marina on the main strip, great food!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'd go to Italy and find me a hot, sweet talkin man who can cook me all the pasta I can eat, drink the best red wine in the world, all followed by gondola rides and trips to Tuscany.

Or, I'd go to Spain and fine me a hot, sweet talkin...wait, is this about the place or what I wanna do when I get there? :laugh:
  • LoveDLady
    LoveDLady Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I wanna getaway. Hmmm where to go... wait Beav where'd you say you were from??:wink:
  • BigBeaver
    Options
    I wanna getaway. Hmmm where to go... wait Beav where'd you say you were from??:wink:

Where I am from, or where I am at, :wink:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I love traveling and just got back from Cancun :)
  • LoveDLady
    LoveDLady Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Ooooohhh good point. Hmm, even better:blushing:
  • BigBeaver
    Options
    I'd go to Italy and find me a hot, sweet talkin man who can cook me all the pasta I can eat, drink the best red wine in the world, all followed by gondola rides and trips to Tuscany.

Or, I'd go to Spain and fine me a hot, sweet talkin...wait, is this about the place or what I wanna do when I get there? :laugh:

Whatever you want Sun, you know you got free reign in my threads, just keep it clean.
  • mixmastermolly
    Options
    I love traveling and just got back from Cancun :)

Cancun is a blast! One of the best times of my life.
  • BamaMomma
    BamaMomma Posts: 53
    Options
    YES! YES! YES! We all deserve a get-a-way occasionally and I'm long past due. I live in Central Mississippi and I'm taking a road trip to Cali in October...the adventure is driving! :) The plan is still in the works but I hope it goes through!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    OBX in two weeks. *sigh* Just have to make it until then....