So the scale gave me the finger this morning...

Options
2»

Replies

• michelle4271
    michelle4271 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    ...I weighed in at 166.6 :laugh: :devil: I've been stuck at 166 for the past week or so... But this was just crossing the line for my "friend," the scale...

So here's to tossing the scale for the next couple weeks :drinker: That's what it gets for crossing me!!

thats a good one :tongue:

I had a similar experience not too long ago on the eliptical, I was having a bad day and went to the gym and was going mad crazy on that darn thing, when my workout finished and I looked at the calorie burn,,,,, "666" ARE YOU KIDDING ME? haha

and, my fortune cookie fortune a couple weeks ago "oooops, wrong cookie" where does it end

good luck to you and good for you, the eliptical was way to heavy to throw:noway:
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    It gave me the finger this morning, too! But I'm going to show it whos boss! I'm not weighing again until Saturday!

LETS SHOW THAT SCALE WHATS UP!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    ...I weighed in at 166.6 :laugh: :devil: I've been stuck at 166 for the past week or so... But this was just crossing the line for my "friend," the scale...

So here's to tossing the scale for the next couple weeks :drinker: That's what it gets for crossing me!!

thats a good one :tongue:

I had a similar experience not too long ago on the eliptical, I was having a bad day and went to the gym and was going mad crazy on that darn thing, when my workout finished and I looked at the calorie burn,,,,, "666" ARE YOU KIDDING ME? haha

and, my fortune cookie fortune a couple weeks ago "oooops, wrong cookie" where does it end

good luck to you and good for you, the eliptical was way to heavy to throw:noway:

"Wrong cookie"???? lol!!! We just have all the luck don't we?? XD

I'm going to bust this plateau though, I'm promising myself!! I don't want to be 166 forever!!!
  • Jesslynn77
    Jesslynn77 Posts: 5
    Options
    that's EXCATLY what I weighed yesterday morning and I was like uh oh hope that's not a good sign..... lol
    we started out at roughly the same weight and are at the same now. :) I started zigzagging this week and it really seems to be helping cause I was stuck at 168 last week and BAM lost 2lbs in a few days from upping my cals alittle and upping my workouts :)
  • TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    That's funny! I am currently doing the same thing only my scale is SO evil that it is actually climbing! I am not gaining muscle either.... I swear I looked at myself the other day and saw all brand new fat!!!???? I was like WHAT!? Where is that coming from! F-ing scale! grrrr It's a conspiracy....
  • HaleyAlli
    Options
    Glad to know I'm not the only one having this issue! Calorie zig-zagging and changing my workouts seems to be the answer, so I'll definitely try it!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Gave you the finger, Huh?

I bought a talking scale at Sears last night. Set it up this morning and jumped on it. it said, "One person at a time, please."
  • HaleyAlli
    Options
    Gave you the finger, Huh?

I bought a talking scale at Sears last night. Set it up this morning and jumped on it. it said, "One person at a time, please."

LOLLLLL!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    I weighed in today, still at 133 as I was last week. And I was puzzled. Then two hours later I was hit with telltale lower back cramps and a craving for chocolate.

Water retention and cramping...Yep, that explains the stall. Give it another week or two and it'll be down a bit.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Mine always flips me off and even laughs.