Macro??

Options
go4me1
go4me1 Posts: 101 Member
n19yxa3j8txq.jpg

I don't understand it. It's for tomorrow.

Replies

• go4me1
    Options
    Anyone??
  • thegaragegirl01
    thegaragegirl01 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    What's the question? Why does it look like that? Why is it for tomorrow and not today? There's no additional information here. What is it you want to know?
  • go4me1
    Options
    v92ifstlaxos.jpg
  • go4me1
    Options
    What's the question? Why does it look like that? Why is it for tomorrow and not today? There's no additional information here. What is it you want to know?

I'm I eating to many carbs??
  • go4me1
    Options
    Okay
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    go4me1 wrote: »

I think it's important to remember that MFP's macro numbers are just one possible suggested ratio. There are a lot of different ways that you can set them for your own personal needs. If you need or want to cut your carbs down, then concentrate on swapping out some carbs for more fat and protein. But you don't have to worry about them for weight loss if you're just getting started.

• go4me1
    Options
    go4me1 wrote: »

I think it's important to remember that MFP's macro numbers are just one possible suggested ratio. There are a lot of different ways that you can set them for your own personal needs. If you need or want to cut your carbs down, then concentrate on swapping out some carbs for more fat and protein. But you don't have to worry about them for weight loss if you're just getting started.
    Okay thanks. What's mor fat and protein?