Who wants to share their open food diary?

Options
13»

Replies

• candacekate
    candacekate Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm super lazy with my food, feel free to look. It's a bunch of fruit and carbs. Not always the healthiest but finally after adjusting my portions, I've lost the 10 pounds i wanted.
  • hstull82
    hstull82 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You or anyone interested is welcome to take a peek at my diary if you like. Honest, consistent tracker here and I love giving support & motivation to those that need it! Congrats you are down 12 pounds. I'm proud of you & I know you can do it!
  • blue_eyes1978
    blue_eyes1978 Posts: 127 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Also, maybe you should log more consistently. Checked March, April, random days and found no log.

I found MFP in beginning of end of April/May so forgive me if I didn't mention that it my 1st post. I actually was writing down everything right down to a tsp of mustard. Then someone I frequently see traded workout DVD's with me mention MFP. So I though hey let me try that. It took me some getting used to logging and I am still learning. I like how each day it shows me where I can be at. It just seems that with all my paper efforts and my logging effors I felt like 12 pounds since January is lousy. Technically If I look at my Wii It would show me when I actually lost and it was some time in April on into May. I have learned a lot an just looking to learn more I plan to weigh my foods and be more accurate and log more consistently. Thank you :)

• blue_eyes1978
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Where did you get the number for fat calories? Unbelievably low for you.

They were pre selected from MFP I entered in my height 5'9" current weight 196 then selected my activity level as sedentary and I was given those numbers. :)
    I was originally 2070cal when I first set up with MFP in May. My activity level was set as active then I changed it to sedentary because I really took a good look at how active I was during the day being a SAHM. I don't think I was really needing that many calories for as little as I am doing during the day.

• blue_eyes1978
    Options
    g0ulwbu2zd1t.png
  • kellellie
    kellellie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    We're about the same stats, my food diary is open!
  • blue_eyes1978
    Options
    kellellie wrote: »
    We're about the same stats, my food diary is open!
    Thank you!!

• kellellie
    kellellie Posts: 109 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    From a quick once-over on your diary the thing you seem to be going over on more often is sodium, so i'd look into that first. The first thing i'd do is drop my calories per day and see what happens. If that didn't work, i'd start playing around with my food, and cutting out erroneous calories or subbing in something of more nutritional value, versus just the caloric number.
    I've got the opposite problem where i'm constantly scrambling for the most nutritious (and sometimes most calorie stuffed) food I can find in the limited foods I can actually have right now. I'd kill a puppy for a steak :)
  • yorkshiregoal
    yorkshiregoal Posts: 41 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    It's not perfect, but mine is open. I'm vegetarian and mostly gluten free.
    Feel free to add me if you like!
  • likehlikeo
    likehlikeo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Mine is open as well :) I also tend to prelog (I sometimes decide to eat something else for dinner and switch around though)