New to this!

Options
kimmy_7890
kimmy_7890 Posts: 27 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I've been using MFP in the last two weeks and so far I like how it works. My doctor recommended I used this to track my calorie intake and more exercise since I'm overweight. I am motivated in losing weight but I find it difficult to do it by myself. There are days where I just feel like giving up but I push myself. Motivation and support would be great for me. I have a goal and I hope to reach it with your help.

Replies

• KirstenAF
    KirstenAF Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello :)
    I'd love to be there for you!
    Feel free to add me if you want,
    Good luck!!
  • kimmy_7890
    edited June 2015
    Options
    KirstenAF wrote: »
    Hello :)
    I'd love to be there for you!
    Feel free to add me if you want,
    Good luck!!

Thank you! It means a lot to me! :smiley:
  • Evesmooches
    Evesmooches Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. .. I've used this appt 3 yrs ago and lost the 30lbs of UNWANTED fat.... wellllll it's return and with twin sister 20... :(.... I just turned 53 n it's seems so difficult to get that motivated Again.... oh did I tell u I work from home sitting in front of a comp 8 hrs...
  • rgm13774
    rgm13774 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Any help I can offer let me know.
  • kimmy_7890
    Options
    Hi everyone. .. I've used this appt 3 yrs ago and lost the 30lbs of UNWANTED fat.... wellllll it's return and with twin sister 20... :(.... I just turned 53 n it's seems so difficult to get that motivated Again.... oh did I tell u I work from home sitting in front of a comp 8 hrs...

Welcome back!

Hope that your able to reach your goal again. I know that it's hard to be motivated and more so if one is alone in this journey.

Sending a request your way.
  • kimmy_7890
    Options
    rgm13774 wrote: »
    Any help I can offer let me know.

Sure will and thanks for your support