Busy Schedules: How do you fit your fitness in?

Options
13»

Replies

• las07s
    las07s Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I haven't posted in a while, but I have been off classes for about a month now (and I got a new job that has a gym). I have been able to dedicate every lunch hour to the gym and continue with my in-between workout sessions. You guys have made such a difference. I hope you are all doing well!
  • dalansteiner
    dalansteiner Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    As to the original post, the Meineke discount muffler commercial comes to mind.

"We'll make it fit."
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Early. I wake bf 4 am I'm in the gym by 5 its the only time I have that's mine. I'm also in bed by 10 at the latest
  • MamaJ1974
    MamaJ1974 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    las07s wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I haven't posted in a while, but I have been off classes for about a month now (and I got a new job that has a gym). I have been able to dedicate every lunch hour to the gym and continue with my in-between workout sessions. You guys have made such a difference. I hope you are all doing well!

Glad to hear you've found some balance! Hope all is going well with you too.

• htg20
    htg20 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I realized that getting up at 5 is the only way I'm going to get in a workout every day. I go to bed between 11 and 12. Right now I'm doing Jillian Michael's Body Revolution and looking at Focus T25 next (both 30 mins a day).
  • csman49
    csman49 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Change your Drive to Work, to Cycle to Work. Done.
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    htg20 wrote: »
    I realized that getting up at 5 is the only way I'm going to get in a workout every day. I go to bed between 11 and 12. Right now I'm doing Jillian Michael's Body Revolution and looking at Focus T25 next (both 30 mins a day).

That just wouldn't be enough sleep for me.
  • hstull82
    hstull82 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I literally schedule gym time as "appointments." I usually go on my lunch break & then eat lunch on the drive back to work. My new thing is walking the building in between busy times at work. I know it's a little crazy to be walking circles but it's not that bad - it helps me fit my steps in.

Good luck OP in reaching your goals...you are doing great!!