Which Jillian Michaels Video is the best?

Options
i was going to do ripped in 30, but then ive been readig really great reviews about kickbox fastfix. ive already done 30DS two times and loved it. ive also done, but not completed, her yoga workout which i really liked. theres also six week six pack which ive thought about doing. i was just wondering which one you think is best to help lose those last few pounds

Replies

• MrsDunbar2010
    MrsDunbar2010 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It really depends on what you enjoy doing - if you enjoy it you will likely stick with it :-)
    I would suggest doing workouts that take you out of your comfort zone :-)
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I was wondering this too. I want to create a setup or lineup of hers to do. But I cannot do any jumping or jarring type movements so advice with that and what vids to avoid would be good. I did burn fat boost metabolism and my hips cant handle the high impact stuff.

so her newest stuff is body shred which is a 90 day program. There is killer body in addition sold singly which id like to do 2nd on my list. Then her yoga inferno and kickboxing one are new too.

body revolution which is a 90 day program id like to do 1st.

then her shred vids like beginner shred, 1 week shred and 30 day shred I thought could be done in succession.

No more trouble zones I don't know wgere this would fit, then there is another yoga dvd one with kettle bells and another kickboxing one
  • JoanneKendrick
    JoanneKendrick Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have just started JM Kickboxing Quickfix Dvd. It's broken up into 3 x 20 minute workouts. I started yesterday and do all 3 exercises so it's a 60 workout. It is a good workout. I am starting to get used to the routines as she goes really fast so putting more into the exercises as I get used to it. Feel great after
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I did six week six pack. Yoga inferno. Extremes shed and shred. And 30 DS.
    Just completed body revolution(90 days) And have started killer buns and thighs before I jump into body shred(60 days)

I love her work outs. But absolutely love doing the larger programs body revolution was amazing. Got significantly harder as it went on. Also there was a wider rotation of exercises (three different ones per week). So less stress on same muscles. AND less boredom of repetition
    Love that all of them are pretty short. But VERY effective
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I love her Extreme Shed and Shred, bit more full on than 30DS especially if you do Level 1&2 back to back. Helped me shift those pesky last few lbs...
  • jonsmithkidd
    jonsmithkidd Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    In my opinion No More Trouble Zones is the best overall workout, closely followed by Extreme Shed & Shred :)
  • shelly4648
    shelly4648 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    For losing the last few pounds if go with burn fat boost metabolism its brutal!
  • suzikay12
    suzikay12 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I think all of them are good. It's really a personal preference. Any of them that you named, if you do them regularly, will help you get to your fitness goals. I have a bunch of JM DVD's. I usually think up a rotation that I'm going to do and stick to it for a month or so. For instance, right now I am doing the following schedule:

No More Trouble Zones on Monday & Thursday
    Ripped in 30 Tuesday & Friday
    Banish Fat Boost Metabolism on Wednesday & Saturday
    Rest on Sunday

Body Revolution is a fantastic 90 day program.
  • kearbear10101
    kearbear10101 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    thank you all for responding! but ive started six week six pack. so far, i like it but its already boring... and im not a tad bit aore which worries me, because i may be doing something wrong and not know. in dripping fron swest after the workout but not sore.... and im only on day 3. ill try to stick with it and hope for the best! but thank you all!
  • Justthisgirl1994
    Justthisgirl1994 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I lost a lot of weight (20ish lbs) 4 years ago only doing banish fat boost metabolism, extreme shed and shred and no more trouble zones.