Looking for uk buddies

Options
I have lost 11lbs since January, looking for people who can motivate me in my weightloss journey.

Replies

• exuberant30
    exuberant30 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in UK. Just starting my journey (again after 2nd baby) add me.
  • jennmpantoja
    jennmpantoja Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    I'm not from the UK, American girl here. I want to make friends in the UK! I'm looking for people to add me. Please!
  • tdillabo
    tdillabo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK...I started this journey mid April with 175lbs to lose (was 315lbs) and so far I have lost 25lbs (woo hoo) so this really does work if you log accurately....it's the first "diet" that I really feel was tailor made for me.... I'm happy for anyone here to add me as a friend...I don't always eat healthy because I hate cooking so I do have a lot of processed foods, I try to add fruit and veg/salad to each day but not always successful.... but I keep within my calorie goal and it's still working....my main focus is to lose weight....when I get nearer to my goal I may look at eating other foods but for now I am happy doing what I am doing....and for those wondering I do not have any health issues associated with my weight (touch wood) but I want to lose it because I am 50 this year and I don't want to push my luck.
  • steph_cogan
    steph_cogan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Also from the UK here :) x
  • morriss1989
    morriss1989 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im from uk. Add me if you want to
  • morriss1989
    morriss1989 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me if u want steph?