Additional Cool iPhone Apps

Options
2»

Replies

• pearlof69
    pearlof69 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have GOT to get an iPhone, but will wait until the 5 is out this summer. My work basically required us to use a BB. :sad:

I thought my partner was teasing me when he said 5 was out in the summer. I wonder if they will make the 5 like the 3 instead of the 4?
  • tsomo
    tsomo Posts: 44
    Options
    bump.
  • emlov81
    emlov81 Posts: 128
    Options
    :bigsmile: Great post! :bigsmile:

Agree.......mapmyrun is great!

Jillian Michaels Slim down Solution is good for motivational tips and muscle exercises!
  • Osiris_Blue
    Osiris_Blue Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    One of my fav apps is runkeeper, if you cycle or run this is way better than imapmyride etc. which I used to use. check it out!
  • dj_stevie_c
    dj_stevie_c Posts: 270
    Options
    I use Endomondo, it's got a free and 'paid' version without many difference and alongside it's website you use it to track your walks/runs/cycles and it taps into your GPS to give you real time routes etc. I enjoy using it when walking through my local forest, means it's pretty hard to get lost, not so good when you walk longer than the battery life in the iphone though as happened to me last week! :D

Was lost for a while but found my way back, it's pretty useful though I recommend it.

The website also does community challenges etc. It's pretty nifty.
  • kennysrush
    kennysrush Posts: 124
    Options
    Sounds like some great apps to check out - keep them coming! :)
  • kennysrush
    kennysrush Posts: 124
    Options
    I use Endomondo, it's got a free and 'paid' version without many difference and alongside it's website you use it to track your walks/runs/cycles and it taps into your GPS to give you real time routes etc. I enjoy using it when walking through my local forest, means it's pretty hard to get lost, not so good when you walk longer than the battery life in the iphone though as happened to me last week! :D

Was lost for a while but found my way back, it's pretty useful though I recommend it.

The website also does community challenges etc. It's pretty nifty.

I just downloaded Endomondo. Looks like a super app and can't wait to test it - thanks!
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Nike Training Club. It's a great app. It's like having your personal trainer. It sets up workouts for you, tells you how long to do them, or how many reps, has videos that show you HOW to do them correctly, and you can even program your songs to the workouts. It shows you your progress and times you and even has "rewards". You can focus on either getting lean, getting toned, getting strong, or focusing on specific areas based on yoru goals. It's free too!
  • sugartwist
    sugartwist Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I don't have any to contribute but I wanted to say thanks for those that have given ones to look into. Thanks a lot!
  • rhonnik
    rhonnik Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    bump