Replies

• Kellyleef75
    Kellyleef75 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Just joined. Feel free to add me ! Thanks
  • MissLexiS
    MissLexiS Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I would love more supportive friends!
  • RickTheRunner
    RickTheRunner Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    This would be me!
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    I log consistently if anyone wants to add me

29509743.png
  • aggiekaren01
    aggiekaren01 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I lost 20 lbs last year, stopped logging and working out, got super stressed at work and gained back 18.

I started back in April and just overall feel much better about this journey. I could use some new friends :)
  • s1lv3rFox
    s1lv3rFox Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I need active friends!!
  • Brooklyn744
    Brooklyn744 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new and would love new friends that inspire and motivate
  • EvanM120
    EvanM120 Posts: 6 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hey. I need more motivation. Curious tho... If my goal is 1500 calories and I end the day with 1528 remaining is that bad? Like will I pass out or something from not enough energy? This is my second day with the app and I already lost 1.4 pounds.
  • CatalinValli04
    CatalinValli04 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use more support! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • bethss_
    bethss_ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi :) new to this and need motivation to do well. I need more friends on here to make it easier so add me if you also need motivation
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    bethss_ wrote: »
    Hi :) new to this and need motivation to do well. I need more friends on here to make it easier so add me if you also need motivation

Added you! Welcome to MFP!
  • irishdancer214
    irishdancer214 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Add me please!
  • sbreen901
    sbreen901 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Shabs, 24, UK. New to this, very overweight teenager but I lost about three stone in two years but have recently started putting some back on. I don't have support at home as they don't see my weight as an issue but it's really effecting the way I feel about myself at the moment. This feeling comes and goes but I know with just a little bit of motivation I can get back to being free again.
  • lilash23
    lilash23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me for support!would love to make people feel how I do now.

A couple people just added me for the first time and liked a couple of my posts and it made my exercise effort all worth it. Felt like I had backing and a pat on the back for hard work! Really positive now.
  • dancelementsuk
    dancelementsuk Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    daily user of MFP currently on a macro diet programme and LOVING IT!! one can never have enough friends to support and have fun with so feel free to add - Sarah from Essex
  • ba_stew06
    ba_stew06 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends to have support and motivate one another!
  • SScobey
    SScobey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been tracking for 70 days and I JUST now discovered the community forum??

I love new friends and want more people to "travel" with on our journeys to eat better and get more fit. If you're okay with me "liking" and dropping encouraging comments now and again, please add me, I'd love to meet you!!
  • MiltonAFC
    MiltonAFC Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    22 year old daily user here
  • mercedez_step
    mercedez_step Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking forward!!!