Body by visalus

anyone on here also following the body by visalus shakes?

Replies

• forbesy1
    forbesy1 Posts: 4 Member
    Hmm that's interesting I know of 4/5 people who are using this and I haven't heard of any of those kind of complaints at all but I will definitely keep a close watch thanks for the heads up:)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,032 Member
    I have a fairly strict rule of "If it is being sold on Facebook by people with absolutely no qualifications, I'm not interested". It's worked so far.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    I have a fairly strict rule of "If it is being sold on Facebook by people with absolutely no qualifications, I'm not interested". It's worked so far.

I follow the same rule.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Troutsy wrote: »

I follow the same rule.

I pretty much expand it to ANY product sold via MLM. Hasn't failed me yet
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    bpetrosky wrote: »

Gonna begin all of my professional correspondence with "Hey Girlie" from now on
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    forbesy1 wrote: »
    Hmm that's interesting I know of 4/5 people who are using this and I haven't heard of any of those kind of complaints at all but I will definitely keep a close watch thanks for the heads up:)

So why joining a calorie counting site?

• bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Here's some more shake and supplement scams that are run as MLMs that you can avoid:

Youngevity
    Protandim
    Beachbody Shakeology
    Ignite Stream
    Rodan and Fields
    Kangen Water
    Orrin Woodward
    MonaVie Mynt
    LifeVantage Axio
    AdvoCare
    MonaVie
    Vemma
    Jusuru
    Asea
    ViSalus
    Nerium
    Visi
    Flexkom
    WorldVentures

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member

This. It's a scam and you certainly won't find much support for it on here (except maybe by people selling it).
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,032 Member
    I honestly think the most telling thing is that I have read soooo many Success Stories on MFP for inspiration and I can honestly say I have never read one which credited a shake diet, or any other weight loss scheme. In fact, many of them note that the poster had tried a bunch of things like that but had never succeeded until they stripped away the gimmicks and just got serious about what they ate.
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    edited June 2015
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    Here's some more shake and supplement scams that are run as MLMs that you can avoid:

Youngevity
    Protandim
    Beachbody Shakeology
    Ignite Stream
    Rodan and Fields
    Kangen Water
    Orrin Woodward
    MonaVie Mynt
    LifeVantage Axio
    AdvoCare
    MonaVie
    Vemma