Replies

• Scarlet9904
    Scarlet9904 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    id like more friends im just starting again

• lkight2
    lkight2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in need of some inspiration so I am all about accepting friend requests, and inspiration
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

• VioletteJ88
    VioletteJ88 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Just downloaded this app once again and discovered this blog just a few minutes ago. Would enjoy inspirational friends for support, exercise tips and recipes. Thanks!
  • AliJo90
    AliJo90 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    More friends sound wonderful! Going on a vacation soon.. definitely going to need more support!!
  • ljopurcell
    ljopurcell Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would love new friends. I've been on and off of MFP for a couple years and think it would help if I had someone to connect with. I need motivation now and then and I love hearing about other people's successes and challenges and tips. I did lose 34 pounds previously but then suffered a pelvic injury and couldn't move or excercise enough to burn off the excess. My pelvis is doing better and it's time to make some long-term changes.
  • JasminPetals
    JasminPetals Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Id love some more friends, I use the app daily and would love some fit buddies :) add me as you please!
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Added you all!
  • fanoula169
    fanoula169 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • egorre
    egorre Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    need more active people in my list. feel free to add me! :)
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Added!! ;)
  • wakeupandlive2015
    wakeupandlive2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Lost 70 lbs last year. Gained about 20 back this year unfortunately. Now getting back into it to lose the last 40-50 and would love to have some great friends on here!
  • kbabie
    kbabie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello lovely people,

I'm currently 2 weeks into the HCG diet. I would love to see what others are eating and how they are finding it. All of my friends don't have the will power (or desire) to stick to it. I'm currently around 66kg but would like to lose another 7 and try to keep it off. I think it is probably going to be harder after the 40 days finish but that's where you guys come in right? I love seeking inspiration from others food diaries ....also, makes me feel better if I see others having the odd blow out
  • vorosdaemon
    vorosdaemon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I think together it would be easier, so I be happy to make friends. ;)
  • vanisa524
    vanisa524 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! New to MFP and I need all the motivational friends I can get
  • kanerz14
    kanerz14 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Scottish user loving MFP :D
  • alostkitty
    alostkitty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    new here, looking to lose 20lb, feel free to add me!
  • terrilouH
    terrilouH Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I would really like some like minded MOTIVATORS!! As friends please add me this is a tough road alone
  • Combat_Fighter
    Combat_Fighter Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    in for users that actually chat, and not just *like*
  • lizjbaker63
    lizjbaker63 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options