I'm a big boy and I'm sick of it!!!!

Options
I just turned 30 in March and I'm unhappy knowing I've gained at least 40 pounds in a year. I have to make a life change and stay motivated! I'm committed and God has my back!!!

I'm sick of not being able to find those good clothes that fit anymore and have to pay extra just because I'm fat!!! Time for a change!!!

Big boys and girls we can do it!

Replies

• Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Fist pump! Go you great thing! We've got this *kitten*
  • ccourcha
    ccourcha Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I feel it. Track what you eat for a week or three and adjust accordingly
  • markjbruns
    markjbruns Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This worked for me.
    Gym membership: Find a routine that works for you and that you like. I am obsessed with basketball and play everyday. Pick up a sport vitamin, fish oil and a decent whey isolate. Stick to it! Once you start seeing results, it becomes addictive. You will lose a lot in the beginning so this should be easy.
    My fitness pal: Track everything that goes in your mouth. You will be surprised how many calories you actually take in a day. Especially with pop and fruit juices.
    Set goals: Some short term and some long with a final goal as well.
    You can do it! It will feel unbelievable and I'm available to help you where I can.

Start today.....
  • SoGatorGotBeats
    SoGatorGotBeats Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    mrsfitzyv8 wrote: »
    Fist pump! Go you great thing! We've got this *kitten*

Right on!!! That's what I'm talkin bout!
  • SoGatorGotBeats
    Options
    ccourcha wrote: »
    I feel it. Track what you eat for a week or three and adjust accordingly

Yea man!!! I'm trying to lose about 80 pounds so I've got to work out like crazy bro!
  • SoGatorGotBeats
    Options
    markjbruns wrote: »
    This worked for me.
    Gym membership: Find a routine that works for you and that you like. I am obsessed with basketball and play everyday. Pick up a sport vitamin, fish oil and a decent whey isolate. Stick to it! Once you start seeing results, it becomes addictive. You will lose a lot in the beginning so this should be easy.
    My fitness pal: Track everything that goes in your mouth. You will be surprised how many calories you actually take in a day. Especially with pop and fruit juices.
    Set goals: Some short term and some long with a final goal as well.
    You can do it! It will feel unbelievable and I'm available to help you where I can.

Start today.....

Wow!!! I'm doing everything u said and I'm picking basketball myself lol.. Thanx for ur input!!!