2»

Replies

• BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Do you really weigh EVERYTHING?
    So all your solid foods?

Do you use also cups and spoons and serving sizes?

maybe open your diary so people can see it That would help too

Because even when you would have a medical issue, you still will lose weight on a 1200 calorie intake. Maybe slower but you will lose weight.

so my guess is you indeed consume more than you think.
  • k_nelson_24
    k_nelson_24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Could you possibly have a hormonal imbalance/ thyroid issue? Maybe speak with your doctor about running some labs to narrow down the issue. Best of Luck!

85014277.png
  • kirstio
    kirstio Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I understand that lots of people with this issue aren't tracking food properly but I promise you I am
    I've been doing this for 5 months since I joined the gym. I've checked and re checked the bmr and tdee calculators.
    I weigh and bar code everything. I weigh fruit so I can enter correct calories!

So last week so I could prove to myself that I was eating the right amount I stuck to slim fast. As that's pre set amounts. Right. So I had a 200 cal shake for breakfast and lunch. A meal of 600 cal or less. In fact some were only 400cal. And then fruit for snacks 3 x 100 cal or usually less!
    And I've put 2lb on!!! Honestly! I haven't eaten after 6pm, I've given up bread and drank 2l of water!

I'm lost?
    When people say I'm lying about what I eaf? How?
    So I've put 2lb on in a week which means I've ate 7000 calories extra! Over my bmr/tdee?? That's not possible!
    I didn't eat that much when I was pregnant with twins!
    I ate 1800 cal and put a few pounds on
    I reduced to 1700 and lost 1lb and then to 1600 where I lost 2lb!
    Then I reduced to 1500 where Iost nothing! So I reduced again?
    Was that wrong? Is my body in starvation? Is that real?
    Like I said this all started since I did I juiceing diet last year???
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options
    Then go to a doctor and another and another.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Then go to a doctor and another and another.

Which I am now suggesting for a third time. OP, please see a doctor and get some blood work done to determine why you aren't losing weight.
  • kirstio
    kirstio Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I will see Dr next week!
    Although I went in jan and all she said was 'well you don't really need to lose weight'
    She did test my thyroid at my assistance which was 0.84 so perfect!
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    If you are positive you are accurate in weighing and logging foods then your TDEE is much much lower than you think. An online calculator isn't as accurate as your own stats.
  • leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    i think you should open up your diary and let people check it to see if theirs anything you can tweak
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options
    kirstio wrote: »
    I will see Dr next week!
    Although I went in jan and all she said was 'well you don't really need to lose weight'
    She did test my thyroid at my assistance which was 0.84 so perfect!
    If it's not a medical condition skewing your results, you're eating more than you think, burning less than you think, or a combination. Those are the possibilities.