Workouts for cellulite?

Options
Any at home workouts? Need advice it's not bad but I do have it.

Replies

• explosivedonut
    explosivedonut Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    There isn't anything you can do to remove fat in a specific area of your body (outside of liposuction). The best you can do is try and build muscle in said areas.
  • kaassiia
    kaassiia Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    @JocelynDeshane I had it and I still so although I noticed it's way less now and I'm not the first to notice my own improvements. What really helped me is eating less junk and reducing salt/sodium. I have also lost a couple of lbs and that helped but when I really tried to not eat so much processed stuff is when I noticed the change.
  • discretekim
    discretekim Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I had cellulite even when I was underweight. I have more now, but it is mostly genetic.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,521 Member
    Options
    Cellulite is genetic. You can't change genetics. You can reduce the visual amount by keeping your body fat lower overall.
    And don't fall for any topical creams, treatments or other claims to "rid" your body of it. There is no way to get rid of it because it's a cellular structure in you body. There are some methods that can temporarily reduce it visually, but it's never going to go away.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Justthisgirl1994
    Justthisgirl1994 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Mine decreased A LOT as soon as I increased my protein to 105 - 120g from 30ish g.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Mine decreased A LOT as soon as I increased my protein to 105 - 120g from 30ish g.

That mean you are preserving more muscle if this is also combine with resistance training.