Isagenix

Options
hey, if anyone else is an Isa-lover... Let's connect!!

Replies

• AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Lol!

No.

Just eat real food. You'll feel better, be more full, and actually learn how to feed yourself long term, instead of paying an MLM company to do it for you.
  • vklebanova
    vklebanova Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Really not asking for your negative attitude, but thank you. Just wanting to connect with like-minded people which is clearly NOT YOU.

THANK YOU! <3
  • NerdyNix
    NerdyNix Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of it sorry but I do hope you find someone to connect with x
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    No, sounds just nasty. I prefer food.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Yay! It's a pyramid scheme "cleanse." Sign me up. LOL.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    No.

Also, public forum. You will get lots of responses. Most of them negative, since most of the people on here understand that Isagenix and similar products are scams designed to get your money and nothing else.

You will not find a single success story on here that involved Isagenix.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options

**Not counting made-up claims from coaches or whatever stupid nickname that particular scam...er....brand uses.

• PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    tumblr_nna5xeJO681t9sksvo1_400.gif

Really though, you're not going to find too many people who will be like minded. You might want to work on your "negative attitude" posts.

incoming.jpg

As an aside, I'm on the "no thanks boat" too.
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    If by "like-minded people" you mean "people who believe in magic potions, pixie dust, and MLMs"... then you might want to try checking out theirr website.

But instead, let's get rather snippy with a long-term MFP member who is a walking success story for eating FOOD and getting fit. Alllllllrighty, then.
  • serenity1097
    serenity1097 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Tried it, hated it...it not only tastes horrible, it costs an arm and a leg. I managed to lose about 12 lbs the first month but put that plus more back on as soon as I stopped. I would much rather eat real food (although the coaches insist that it IS real food, yeah right) than drink chalky tasting shakes twice a day. Not to mention the intestinal distress it caused, but I won't go there :s
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    Options
    vklebanova wrote: »
    Really not asking for your negative attitude, but thank you. Just wanting to connect with like-minded people which is clearly NOT YOU.

THANK YOU! <3

So you are saying you'd rather pay money for a product and service that is not necessary, rather than eat real food of your liking (for free) that will give you better satiety, and better-lasting results?

Please tell me what you do for a living, because I'd LOVE to get into a field that pays so much I can happily chuck money at garbage schemes that don't work. <3
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Didn't you start a similar thread last year. Might have to start digging
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options
    eric_sg61 wrote: »

If this is true^^^...
    ceoverturf wrote: »

**Not counting made-up claims from coaches or whatever stupid nickname that particular scam...er....brand uses.

This^ probably applies to OP.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

Wasn't hard to find: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1237955/isagenix-but-only-for-those-who-are-doing-it-have-done-it/p1
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    Haha, how about....no.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Wait, she's been doing it for over a year and still needs to lose weight or cleanse her colon or whatever? Sounds pretty ineffective.

Maybe she's selling....
  • ManiacalLaugh
    ManiacalLaugh Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options

Wasn't hard to find: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1237955/isagenix-but-only-for-those-who-are-doing-it-have-done-it/p1

Ugh - tempted to flag after this revelation. Anyone else?
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options

Maybe she thinks we have all changed our opinions on it by now? Surely, a year later, MFP will finally see the magic in Isagenix?

Anyone?
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    I see it now:

1. Post leading "questions" about magic potion on weight loss forums for people who understand CICO.
    2. ....
    3. Profit!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    Options

Ugh - tempted to flag after this revelation. Anyone else?

OP just got

hammer_hit_nail_ha.gif