fresh ideas

Options
I need some fresh and new ideas for losing this last 15-20 lbs! I was at a stand still for about a year. I just recently started losing weight again. I like to run. I try to do it as often as I can but with 2 kids and babysitting issues it's hard. I eat between 1000-1200 cals a day. If I don't run I go to the gym. Usually 4-5 times a week and I just started lifting weights.

I'm 5 2 and currently at 135. I did get down to 129 and gained it back. I want to be somewhere in between 115-120 lbs.

Any ideas that will jumpstart the last lbs I need? new workouts, recipes, vitamins... anything!

I'd appreciate it. I really want this to happen before summer. (Just a personal goal)

Replies

• aimgirl
    aimgirl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Increase your calories- especially if you're running...doesn't seem like you're eating enough.
  • mammado11
    mammado11 Posts: 26
    Options
    Do you live near any parks? You could take the kids on a walk for an hour or so then stop at the park & have a picnic or just let the kids play! Thats what my friend & I do!
  • monoxidechick
    monoxidechick Posts: 339
    Options
    I agree, eat more if you are working out daily
  • bjorgen2
    bjorgen2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    eat more! lean protein and lots of veggies- start your day off with an egg or two omelet with sauteed veggies
  • kayrevan
    kayrevan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred DVD is awesome. It only takes 20 minutes a day! You can lose up to 20 pounds in 30 days if you do the workout 5 times a week.