MISSION MILF (Just In Case You Missed The 1st Post)

Options
About Me:

My name is Brooke and I'm 26 years old. I am married to my high school sweetheart, Brad. I also have one AMAZINGLY beautiful daughter named, Bella Mae (she's a child model worldwide). I've been super blessed with an amazing family and business. Speaking of business...I own my own. I'm a photographer/boutique owner in our area. My life is devoted to my family and business, you'll find it's all I ever talk about. Not only do I love my family, photography, and fashion; I love my friends, and have many other hobbies including: blogging, beauty pageants, reading, cooking, cleaning, cosmetology, sewing, and enjoying the occasional glass of wine. You can see that my life stays pretty busy. My family and I travel constantly taking leisure trips and going places pursuing my daughter's career in modeling. You could say that I live the dream, and I won't argue. I love my life and I know that I'm extremely blessed. I thank God for my many blessings daily.

Why I Want To Get In Shape:

My entire life growing up, I never once struggled to stay "thin". I was very active in cheerleading, among other sports growing up. When I got into high school, I began participating in beauty pageants and competitive cheerleading/gymnastics. Working out and staying fit was always a major part of my life, considering I was at a gym daily.
When I graduated from high school, the need to work out and stay fit stopped. Yes, I still was healthy, continued to keep in shape, but my metabolism slowly drastically causing me to gain some unwanted weight. At college I was at my heaviest and when I moved back to my hometown, I began eating healthy, working out, and got my high school figure back fairly quickly.
After moving home to live with my parents after being in a horrible "relationship", I quickly gained weight and soon became the heaviest that I had ever been. Lots of changes began, and I moved down to Arkansas to pursue my relationship with my husband. I attended cosmetology school, graduated, and got my cosmetology license. Then, Brad and I got married (after 6 years of dating on and off) and we quickly started our family. My pregnancy wasn't the "dream" pregnancy that I was hoping for and I continued gaining weight throughout it and after I had my daughter.
I now stand before you at my heaviest. I know that it's time to change my eating habits, my work out habits, and my lifestyle habits. There is no turning back. I'm doing this for myself, and no one else. I want to feel good about myself again. I want to be as confident as I once was in my appearance. I will achieve my goal weight, and I will do it healthily and steadily. Hop on, you're in for a WILD ride.

Replies

• drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP!

now.... time to go workout! :-)

have a great day.
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    way to make the start. stay focused and no doubt you will be successful. You will be a MILF before you know it...... (Some may thing you are already one..hmmmm)
  • tukrainets
    tukrainets Posts: 119
    Options
    welcome :)
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Milf-makers Not-so-Anonymous! You're in the right company here! :laugh:
  • shelbert13
    shelbert13 Posts: 9
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm a photographer too!! Sent you a friend request! Good luck!
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    MFP should be called MRU (MILF's R Us) *rawr*
  • smathre7
    smathre7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! There must be a lot of chunky photographers out there. Maybe that's why I like being behind the camera! LOL Good luck!
  • bellamiagalleria
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words and inspirational thoughts! Y'all are great!
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site....& here's to MILF Status!!:drinker: :wink:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Did someone say milf!?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    MFP should be called MRU (MILF's R Us) *rawr*

Meowww!!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Milf-makers Not-so-Anonymous! You're in the right company here! :laugh:

MILK Makers!

Sounds like the anti-WW plan. Hahaha
  • bellamiagalleria
    Options
    Y'all are cracking me up! Don't you know that MILF stands for "Mom I'd Like To FLIRT With?"
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Um, yes please!
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    welcome fellow MFP and photographer.:smile:
  • bellamiagalleria
    Options
    Um, yes please!

I had to look at your profile after you commented on this post and you had me CRACKING up with your inspirations: "being able to survive the zombie apocalypse." BAHAHAHA! Love it!
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options

^ Only reason I clicked on this thread. lol
  • bellamiagalleria
    Options

^ Only reason I clicked on this thread. lol

That and because I look like such a cool chick? Right?! Hahaha.
  • kashe8
    kashe8 Posts: 23
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined as well. Sounds like you have one great and busy life. I think you will definetly fidn the motivation and encouragement you need here! We are all in it together....trying to get to MILF status :) Best of luck to you! You can do it!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Y'all are cracking me up! Don't you know that MILF stands for "Mom I'd Like To FLIRT With?"

Then that would be a longer unpronounceable acronym of MILTFW... I prefer the actual term...for simplicity's sake. :bigsmile: