any twilight fanatics out there?

Options

Replies

• chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    I LOVED the books, movies are ok but I am impressed how well they hit the major spots in the books. Team Edward without a doubt but Jacob is cuter in the movie LOL.

ditto - love the books, hate the movies. but i'll still be attending the midnight showing of breaking dawn as victoria! i forgot all about this thread - i've lost about 25 more pounds, so i'm about halfway to victoria-dom! i already ordered my 'kiss me i'm irish' t shirt to wear - i'll probably wait to get some more for the costume until the fall, after i've lost even more weight! so excited!
  • ladybug2020
    ladybug2020 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome keep up the good work!

I am looking forward to the movie too :wink: in fact my daughter loves the movies in part because she didn't read the books first so we own all of them so far!
  • Crystaljk78
    Crystaljk78 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I think I love those books a little too much. As soon as I finished reading them, I turned around and read 'em again! hahaha I am Team No One because it all works out in the end, right? Unless of course you haven't read the books. The movies are pretty good for what they are, but I find myself getting mad when I watch them because of the little things they changed from the book. I realize they can't include everything, but why change the stuff that they did include?
  • ssernst
    ssernst Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I thought New Moon was the movie that stayed most true to the book. I love the movie Twilight just because we get the first glimpse of Edward and all of his sexiness, but thought they got way too many things wrong. And the leg hitch in Eclipse was super hot :)
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I am a twilight fan....Team Edward here....I was hearing rumors they were gonna make Breaking Dawn into two movies, but I didn't know it was finalized. I dont think there is any need for that.

One nice long movie would have been fine.

Anyway, goodluck on your weightloss journey

It will be 2 movies. I figure the first one will end either right before she becomes a vamp or right after she wakes up. I think it should show the whole thing and then have this big suspensful music going, she opens her red eyes and BAM, black screen, TO BE CONTINUED...
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    DUH
  • hbrekkaas
    hbrekkaas Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the books. I got the first one as a bday gift and had never heard of it and tossed it on my dresser and didn't thin of it again. A few weeks later I was recovering from surgery and figured "why not". A week later I had bought and read all 4. I am on my 6th time through them now....my husband is pretty sure that Bella should have just been eaten in the first book and that would have put an end to things real quick.

I am totally team Switzerland. I can't decide who is better, but for real life looks I would have to pick Jacob. Yum.

I cannot stand the movies though. I have seen the first two, won't watch the rest.
  • FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Def a huge twillight fan movies and books.... I don't necessarily have a favorite.... all their characters are great!!! I am obcessed with Vampires!!!
  • jdgmbg2005
    jdgmbg2005 Posts: 3
    Options
    Im a big time Twilight fan!!!!!!! I can't wait for Breaking Dawn to come out!!!! It is released on my Daughters Birthday so even better!!!! And who doesn't want to look like a sexy Vampire:) I'm on board with you:)
  • swampole70704
    Options
    :laugh: We are split in our house TEAM JACOB for me but daughter is Team Edward and even has a life size cut out of "Edward" (she'll kill me for telling this!!) It was bought as a birthday pressy though she didn't buy it herself.

Haven't read the books yet but I am looking out for them.

once you read the books you will be team Edward! I have found that team Jacob people really haven't read the books, class act jerk in the books!
  • mistyboggs
    mistyboggs Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    my daughter says I'm team Edward until Jacob takes his shirt off. And yes the books, so makes me team Edward, but Ilove Jacob too! I think this is an awesome goal!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    128840472129217679-1.jpg
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo into this! I've made it a goal to get to my goal weight by the time the first Breaking Dawn movie comes out. lol Whenever a new Twilight movies comes out I always wonder to myself "Oh crap...what if Robert Pattinson shows up or something?? I need to look hot!" haha! Good luck ladies!

By the way, LOVE the Team Victoria-eat-Bella thing! :laugh:
  • Lazyboy09
    Lazyboy09 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    *cough* maybe..
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    this rocks that there are so many people on board now! i originally posted this last november - maybe a little too early. we should start up official trackings and charts - all that jazz. let me know whose interested and i'll get a list going. we can do trivia and fun vamp-type stuff - so excited!

if i *had* to choose team edward or jacob, i'd be team jacob for sure. i've read the books 6 or 7 times at least and am so happy that my mom is *finally* giving them a go! i let her borrow my twilight book that we got stamped in forks, so i've told her i will have to send out the volturi to take care of her if she loses it! :tongue:

yay for vamps!
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    my daughter says I'm team Edward until Jacob takes his shirt off. And yes the books, so makes me team Edward, but Ilove Jacob too! I think this is an awesome goal!

Yeah, it's around that time that I start cheering for Jacob, too. lol!!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    i think i'm going to post another topic with an official challenge...sound good?
  • bobbi1958
    bobbi1958 Posts: 11
    Options
    I just had a litter of Tiny Shih Tzu pups last night..all 4 females.
    The names are
    Esme
    Alice
    Bella and Rosalie
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    woot just found this thread!.....Im infatuated with Edward but I dont think Robert is a cutie its just his demeanor NOW on the other hand JACOB woohoo hes hot ..I should be shame of myself at 35yrs old haha...with all that said I'm team Edward!!....now that Ive read the books I find myself wanting to read more books of the same style...any ideas? please message me
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    If you love Twilight you should read Vampire Academy, I think it is 10x's better.