30 days on P90X - some progress!

Options
Allegi32
Allegi32 Posts: 302 Member
I've been doing P90X for 30 days and joined MFP 15 days ago, which has helped a LOT. Anyway, here are my 30 day results....I'm going to take pics tonight and I'll post those later...

30 day results:

Weight lost: 4 pounds
Inches lost: 7.5!!

...I lost 1.25 off the chest, 2 inches off my waist, 1 inch off my belly pooch (hee hee), 1/2 inch off my hips, 1 1/4 inch off one thigh, 1 inch off the other, and 1/2 inch off my ribs just below my, ahem, chest. :)

I'd like to see more actual weight loss, as I have about 60 pounds to lose. I know I'm gaining muscle, but I'm not exactly close to goal, so it'd be nice to see a change there. I'm adding more cardio 3 days/week so I'll be doing 2 workouts 3 days/week and hoping that will help.

Replies

• leahsevilla
    leahsevilla Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    hell yah! good work
  • Nichols4398
    Options
    Keep up the good work. The P90X system does work, as long as you're willing to do the grueling exercising.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Awesome results so far!!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Awesome! This may just be the motivation I need to try it (I've had the *ahem* unused DVDs for some time now...).
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I love Tony. I started P90, you have courage with P90x :smile:

Great loss! Inches are soooo important!
  • Friska_
    Friska_ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome, that is one hardcore workout.
  • angelzoya519
    Options
    I would love to be able to do P90X. But I am on a limited income and I don't have the money to go out and buy all different kinds of videos or anything to that.
    But great work.
  • HungryTuna
    HungryTuna Posts: 141
    Options
    Wonderful progress! I recently "restarted" my program last Sunday, May 15. I was doing it for a few weeks prior, but wasn't super serious about it.. .it was just a great way to stay active for me during the colder days here in Ohio.

I began with Power 90 in February, then did that for two months before moving onto P90X. I LOVE it! I can't wait to get busy with some YogaX tomorrow morning!

Have fun and congrats on your inches lost! Fantastic!
  • Zelsawaf
    Zelsawaf Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great work! I'm doing the same thing with Inanity + extra cardio 3x a week. Hopefully we'll both see some major changes!
  • j9mom22
    j9mom22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have the DVD's and have been looking at them for some time - trying to get up the motivation to do them. Hearing your awesome results has definitely got me psyched to start and finally see some results!!
  • baby_becks
    baby_becks Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm doing it... on day 4 today (on the lean plan) found core synergistics quite hard on 1st day, the push ups are killers!

Interested to see how I do with the pull-ups tomorrow ):
  • poweroffrisky
    Options
    Awesome! This may just be the motivation I need to try it (I've had the *ahem* unused DVDs for some time now...).

Just put them in and push play... thats the hardest thing to do.
  • JustBreathSB
    JustBreathSB Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I love P90X!! It's such a great workout!! Congrats on your success!!!!
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I've been doing P90X for 30 days and joined MFP 15 days ago, which has helped a LOT. Anyway, here are my 30 day results....I'm going to take pics tonight and I'll post those later...

30 day results:

Weight lost: 4 pounds
    Inches lost: 7.5!!

...I lost 1.25 off the chest, 2 inches off my waist, 1 inch off my belly pooch (hee hee), 1/2 inch off my hips, 1 1/4 inch off one thigh, 1 inch off the other, and 1/2 inch off my ribs just below my, ahem, chest. :)

I'd like to see more actual weight loss, as I have about 60 pounds to lose. I know I'm gaining muscle, but I'm not exactly close to goal, so it'd be nice to see a change there. I'm adding more cardio 3 days/week so I'll be doing 2 workouts 3 days/week and hoping that will help.

Awesome results! I am doing P90X and I am in week #2. I have already dropped 4 pounds.
  • djncb23
    djncb23 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    great job!! I just started the challange this week...love it so far..cant wait to see the results...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!