I want to lose 24 pounds in 12 weeks!

Options
I'm so tired of going to bed hating myself and waking up doing the same! Today is the day it stops. Period.

Replies

• 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Why 12 weeks? Whilst healthy weight loss is 1-2lbs a week, the 2lbs a week will be hard to sustain of you dont have a lot to lose. Is it really a big thing if it takes a bit longer? Imo the focus should be on getting to target and not always when.
  • Starsel
    Starsel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It would be great if you could do that, but being realist, wouldn't it be a bit fast? Good luck if you do and tell us how you did it. I love to lose a pound a day but I know at the weekend it would nearly almost all go back on, so expects have said take it slow. Still dont work. I hate dieting, counting calories, hate exercise, just want to live my life and be happy but overweight makes me unhappy, so until I lose the weight, I cant truly be happy. I just wish I was one of these people that can eat anything and not gain weight. Guess I'm one of the unlucky ones that I have to work at it. Been doing it all my life cant see it changing.