feeling crap need my body back

Options
Hi everyone I'm Louise, 28, mum of 5. Had a baby 8 weeks ago n in the first 3 weeks after birth I lost a stone without trying just had little appetite at the time. However few weeks later I'm being a pig again n weight has crept back up :( . with 3 kids under 5 I'm running around after them at home etc but find it very hard to get out the house n get exercise. Need motivation. :'(

Replies

• terrilouH
    terrilouH Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey Hun first congrats on the newest bubba!!

I work out 30 mins a day 6x a week when I put my little girl to bed and I've seen a huge difference in 2 months!!

I do a mixture of cardio videos on YouTube, because I haven't got the time or money to go to the gym lol
  • nicsterling48
    nicsterling48 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Nic I'm 36 and had a baby girl 15 weeks ago. I'd always been a size 8-10 until age 33
  • blobbyboohoo
    blobbyboohoo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    terrilouH wrote: »

I work out 30 mins a day 6x a week when I put my little girl to bed and I've seen a huge difference in 2 months!!

I do a mixture of cardio videos on YouTube, because I haven't got the time or money to go to the gym lol

Hi nice to meet u, I defo need to sort out some kind of routine alrite. I used to go walking in mornings but not so easy now with 3 kids under 5 n not yet in school. Daddy works 9 till 5 n often takes my older son to football training etc after school n at weekends so very little time for me to get out alone. I'm too tired in evenings but gonna have to drink a few coffees n get out I think lol
  • blobbyboohoo
    Options
    Hi my name is Nic I'm 36 and had a baby girl 15 weeks ago. I'd always been a size 8-10 until age 33

Hi nice to meet u. I've not been a size 8 to 10 since I was 15 lol but would be happy just to get back to a toned size 10 to12. I'm a 14 now but flabby with it so I defo need the exercise to tone up again.
  • tjw90
    tjw90 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had a baby 10 weeks ago, my 2nd, with my first the weight just fell off me but it's more stubborn this time!! I try to walk wherever I can instead of going on the car and I've just started doing 30 day shred. It's only 27 minutes long so I do that at night when the children are asleep.
  • terrilouH
    terrilouH Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    terrilouH wrote: »

Hi nice to meet u, I defo need to sort out some kind of routine alrite. I used to go walking in mornings but not so easy now with 3 kids under 5 n not yet in school. Daddy works 9 till 5 n often takes my older son to football training etc after school n at weekends so very little time for me to get out alone. I'm too tired in evenings but gonna have to drink a few coffees n get out I think lol

I know what you mean when I first started I would have to force myself to work out in the evening now I crave it! The tiredness is a lot to do with your inactiveness once you start working out your energy levels will rise in a couple of weeks good luck
  • blobbyboohoo
    Options
    tjw90 wrote: »
    I had a baby 10 weeks ago, my 2nd, with my first the weight just fell off me but it's more stubborn this time!! I try to walk wherever I can instead of going on the car and I've just started doing 30 day shred. It's only 27 minutes long so I do that at night when the children are asleep.

Hi nice to meet u I defo need to do something when kids r in bed alrite. Its My only hope I'd say. Just a matter of sorting out a routine. I also need to prepare meals in advance. I eat a lot of bread coz I'm in n out the house all day with school runs etc so I tend to go for quick easy meals. Oh well at least I know where I'm going wrong just gotta change it now.
  • blobbyboohoo
    Options

I know what you mean when I first started I would have to force myself to work out in the evening now I crave it! The tiredness is a lot to do with your inactiveness once you start working out your energy levels will rise in a couple of weeks good luck [/quote]

Yeah I know what u mean my diet also prob making me sluggish, oh well changes starting now. Thanks
  • GemeliaFP
    GemeliaFP Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the baby! Feel free to add me for support :)
  • blobbyboohoo
    Options
    GemeliaFP wrote: »
    Congrats on the baby! Feel free to add me for support :)

Thank you :)