The difference of 9 pounds. Picture.

Options
Asher_Ethan
Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
I've been so discouraged because in the beginning of my weight lose journey everyone was coming up to me and telling me how good I've been looking and asking me how I was losing all the weight.

These last couple months I've lost 9 pounds and no one has said a word. I was scared that I was losing only muscle and so I've been weight training like crazy and holding back on the cardio because I didn't want to lose anymore muscle. I just ran a 10k this morning and got a picture taken of me. I put this picture next to a picture that was taken 12 weeks and 9 pounds ago and I definitely see a little bit of a difference so I feel A LOT better about this weight loss!

First picture I'm 162 second picture I'm 153. y4u6gve2fnvl.jpg

Replies

• ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You look great in both picture's! Can i ask how tall you are??
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    ejdp254 wrote: »
    You look great in both picture's! Can i ask how tall you are??

Awe thanks! I'm 5'9"

• Rockin2014
    Rockin2014 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow. Huge difference! Well done :)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Nice. Big difference in the arms/upper body. Face looks slimmer too.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Face, arms, and shoulders definitely show a change, but everyone is right you look great in both pictures.
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Yes you can definitely notice! I am psyched to see this because I want to get around the same weight as you and I am the same height so it's nice to know (relatively) what that will look like.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!