How do I log my exercises from the ap

Options
jlehorton
jlehorton Posts: 7 Member
I know how to log my exercises from the website, but how do I do it from the mobile ap on my iPhone?

Replies

• brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    When you are in your diary, touch the plus (+) sign in the top right corner. Under your meals there is the option to add cardio or strength training exercises.
  • jlehorton
    Options
    Thank you
  • threshkreen
    threshkreen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Could you get calories to show from strength training on exercises on the phone app? I finally found where to add the strength training, but after several searches did not get the results I needed in any hits....I must call various exercises by either shortened or odd names because what I did were all common shoulder exercises. If you were able to figure this out, please let me know.....I cannot always get to the computer prior to being so tired all I do is wave at it as I go to bed and I prefer to enter work right after I am finished. You can message me or anwer here. I like your profile photo.
  • jlehorton
    Options
    They don't have a way to do it yet
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    Could you get calories to show from strength training on exercises on the phone app? I finally found where to add the strength training, but after several searches did not get the results I needed in any hits....I must call various exercises by either shortened or odd names because what I did were all common shoulder exercises. If you were able to figure this out, please let me know.....I cannot always get to the computer prior to being so tired all I do is wave at it as I go to bed and I prefer to enter work right after I am finished. You can message me or anwer here. I like your profile photo.

The Strength Training exercise section is for a list of sets/reps/weights only. There is an entry under the Cardiovascular section that is called "Strength training (weight lifting, weight training)" that allows you to log the number of minutes that will give you an estimate for Calories burned.