5'3 female 50 lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• jennymartin8
    jennymartin8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'3 with 20 to loose. Feel free to add me.
  • tru82
    tru82 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 down 24 and now 50 + more to go.... I would love to have new friends. Please add me. Whoever would like too :)
  • newfie026
    newfie026 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 years old now and I lost 53 pounds almost a year ago. Took me a year and a half to lose the weight and I am having fun with the new me!! I exercise more and am trying to tone up as much as possible. At my age, I was afraid to lose quickly and get all slaggy, so I was real careful. I'm pretty pleased with my accomplishment. If I can help, please let me know...
  • iammantistobbogan
    iammantistobbogan Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    hey im 5'2 and looking to loose at least 60lbs feel free to add guys:)
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    5 ft 4, 12 lbs down 28 left to go! Feel free to add me :)
  • agutierrez505
    agutierrez505 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have same goal I been working on it since march not to close to my goal year but still working hard to get there I am 41 and 5'4 need to lose about 50 ibs by only been able to get toned so been working on weights so no lose yet

I'm 25, 5'3 and looking for people who may have the same goal as me (lose 50 lbs and tone up) I would love to have more friends on here so that I can stay on track logging my meals. Please feel free to add me.
    Thanks

• agutierrez505
    agutierrez505 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have same goal I been working on it since march not to close to my goal year but still working hard to get there I am 41 and 5'4 need to lose about 50 ibs by only been able to get toned so been working on weights so no lose yet
  • GiovannaD20
    GiovannaD20 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"1 and 175 trying to be at 125. I need motivation badly
  • Porcinette
    Porcinette Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    newfie026 wrote: »
    I'm 50 years old now and I lost 53 pounds almost a year ago. Took me a year and a half to lose the weight and I am having fun with the new me!! I exercise more and am trying to tone up as much as possible. At my age, I was afraid to lose quickly and get all slaggy, so I was real careful. I'm pretty pleased with my accomplishment. If I can help, please let me know...

Wow that's amazing. Can't wait to get to my goal weight.
  • Porcinette
    Porcinette Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    newfie026 wrote: »

Wow that's amazing. Can't wait to get to my goal weight.
  • MeglJames
    MeglJames Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 years old, 5'5" and I need to lose another 50 lbs, I've already lost 42 lbs. It's been a long old journey since senior school, and although I'm very proud of how far I've come, I want to continue and be happy with my body finally. Feel free to add me, I need some motivational friends to be inspired by!
  • BridgetMcKeon869
    BridgetMcKeon869 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and need to loose 30-35 pounds. I'd love to join a group.
  • in2015iwillmakeithappen
    Options
    I'm also 5'3 and hoping to lose 50 pounds!
  • TanishaDominique
    TanishaDominique Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    4'10 with just under 50lbs to lose!
  • elizabeth2605
    elizabeth2605 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'3 wanna lose about 70lbs, I'd love some new friends to keep me on track an I'd do the same for them :)
  • zombiesalad
    zombiesalad Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, 5'2 and down 19lb with 12lb left to go. I plan on switching to recomp after and I do bodyweight training. Feel free to add me!
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'3.5 (I like to round up to 5'4) lol.
    I had 50 pounds to lose, I'm down just over 30 now. Feel free to add me though! Best of luck in your goals, you can do it!

• gs0403
    gs0403 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    22 with 30 lbs to lose! add me:)
  • Taimur2227
    Taimur2227 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, iam 39 and my goal is to loose 40kgs... We are on the same ship. I have a long way to go but iam determined.
  • Taimur2227
    Taimur2227 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, iam 39 and my goal is to loose 40kgs... We are on the same ship. I have a long way to go but iam determined.