anybody losing weight for a holiday coming up?

Just wondering who is on a weight loss journey and has a holiday coming up? If so what are your goals overall? And what are your 'mini goals' before you go on holiday?

Thanks just curious

X

Replies

• MikeLeTwigg
    MikeLeTwigg Posts: 162 Member
    I go on holiday on Friday. I want to get sub 250 before then and aim to still be 250 when I get back.
  • yasminbower1991
    yasminbower1991 Posts: 63 Member
    That is kindof my plan for when i go, so i can have some time to actually relax while i am away
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    I already went two weeks ago! I was hoping to lose 5 more lbs than I did but I ran out of calorie counting steam. My only goal was to have a good time, I gained about 1.5 lbs back, not too shabby!
  • Krystle1984
    Krystle1984 Posts: 146 Member
    I'm going on holiday at the end of August. Aiming to lose a stone before I go. Getting there slowly but surely! :)
  • yasminbower1991
    I already went two weeks ago! I was hoping to lose 5 more lbs than I did but I ran out of calorie counting steam. My only goal was to have a good time, I gained about 1.5 lbs back, not too shabby!

Not at all! If i do half as well as you did i will be proud!

• yasminbower1991
    I'm going on holiday at the end of August. Aiming to lose a stone before I go. Getting there slowly but surely! :)

Keep me updated! That is the best way to lose weight, i think we have all done the quick fix and put it back on haha x
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    I'd love to lose a couple pounds by next month for my vacation, but with my track record, I don't think it's happening, lol.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,889 Member
    We have a mini-holiday for me fiance's birthday in August and I hadn't yet thought about a plan for that time. But since I like to exercise, and will be able to swim and walk, that's what I'll do. As for the food...
  • StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    I'm cutting down for the summer anyway but my holiday is coming up so that's my incentive
  • yasminbower1991
    Mine is in july (so just over a month) anf i am doing quite well but i seem to think the best thing to do is to be reatively strict between now and then to make up for eating meals out and everything else that comes with being on holiday xx
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Trying to lose 10 more before my birthday!
  • KiwiAlexP
    KiwiAlexP Posts: 185 Member
    I have a big holiday booked for October and am trying to get at least halfway to my final goal by then - another 8-10kg before I go would be great (more better) and then I plan to reach final goal by the time I graduate with my graduate diploma next April