Baby Steps!

Options
PandaFat2Fit
PandaFat2Fit Posts: 42 Member
I have been away from my fitness pal for quite some time. I gained about 30 lbs from the last time I was here. It was pretty awful. I'm now almost done with my first week and I've lost 5 pounds! Losing that in a week is pretty awesome and I don't expect that to happen regularly or anything, but it's really nice to jump start! I'm trying to lose at LEAST 70lbs in 7 months.

Don't give up, keep going. Baby Steps

Replies

• juicynsweet
    juicynsweet Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I hear yeah. Last time i was using mfp i lost 13 lbs and gained it back plus a little more. This time around I have a nice little jump start with losing 5lbs. It feels great and all I've done is started cutting back on my eating and no night time snacking. :) Who would of thought. lol Great job by the way. Keep your eye on the prize ;)
  • allyrezler
    allyrezler Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Don't stop! I've lost 72 lbs in a year and a half now! And I'm still dropping, just slower, but now I've focused on strength as well! Was 241 now at 169, and want to be 150! Keep pushing, the scale is just a number, health is a lifestyle!
  • PandaFat2Fit
    Options
    I hear yeah. Last time i was using mfp i lost 13 lbs and gained it back plus a little more. This time around I have a nice little jump start with losing 5lbs. It feels great and all I've done is started cutting back on my eating and no night time snacking. :) Who would of thought. lol Great job by the way. Keep your eye on the prize ;)
    allyrezler wrote: »
    Don't stop! I've lost 72 lbs in a year and a half now! And I'm still dropping, just slower, but now I've focused on strength as well! Was 241 now at 169, and want to be 150! Keep pushing, the scale is just a number, health is a lifestyle!

Thank you guys for the encouragement! When I hit 200lbs a few months ago, I honestly just broke. I felt so bad, but I kept eating. I felt defeated. I started this at 210 and now I'm 4.8lbs from being back in Onederland. Once it's gone, I'm never going to see a 2 In the first spot again. I'm determined. Keep going guys!
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I am a born again MFP'er too. Congrats on the 5 lbs!
  • PandaFat2Fit
    Options
    ohmscheeks wrote: »
    I am a born again MFP'er too. Congrats on the 5 lbs!
    Welcome back!!! Thank you. I know it's small in the 80lbs I want to lose but it's such a motivation.
  • TheRealBill
    TheRealBill Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Same here. I got to a point where I was finally happy with myself and then bad habits crept back. I gained 25 lbs of fat aND lost the definition I worked so hard for. After letting it depress me for a while, I am determined to get it back.
  • bryandonnell
    bryandonnell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I got back today after a long vacation from fitness!! Struggling already!
  • GinetteMac
    GinetteMac Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I was disgusted with the numbers on the scale and had special events coming up and decided to join and get to it, The first two weeks I lost six pounds and then another few after that and the scale has not moved since! The first even was this past week, another on Tuesday and then not till the end of August. I am painstakingly trying to lose weight, bad habits are hard to change though. Support is so important and I love this place for it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!