If you were on your death bed what would be your last meal?

Options
Fitnessman168
Fitnessman168 Posts: 85 Member
edited June 2015 in Chit-Chat
Mine would be chicken fried steak with white gravy and a cheeseburger with onion rings and fried pickles and wild cherry pepsi to drink. WBU?

Replies

• Bill8855
    Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    Giant cheeseburger with bacon,crispy fries and two new castle beers
  • buffer221
    buffer221 Posts: 4,751 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, just tons of it
  • Steam_Powered_Awesome
    Steam_Powered_Awesome Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    White castle burgers with bacon
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    For a starter, some famous Wisconsin deep fried cheese curds. For the main course, a steamed, dressed lobster, a huge porterhouse steak done medium rare, topped with sautéed mushrooms and onions and a sweet potato on the side. To drink a variety of Wisconsin craft beers, and for dessert a large Mint Oreo Blizzard.
  • Mezzilicious
    Mezzilicious Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Shredded steak burrito bowl from Qdoba with fajita veggies, three cheese queso, pinto beans, shredded cheese, a TON of lettuce, a smidge of rice, and a side of the corn tortilla chips with lime and salt. Add a gallon of ice cold water. I'd be in heaven!

Can you tell I've given that some thought? Ha ha ha!
  • Lablady22
    Lablady22 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    For a starter, some famous Wisconsin deep fried cheese curds. For the main course, a steamed, dressed lobster, a huge porterhouse steak done medium rare, topped with sautéed mushrooms and onions and a sweet potato on the side. To drink a variety of Wisconsin craft beers, and for dessert a large Mint Oreo Blizzard.

I was raised in Wisconsin so I'm with you on the curds and beer. I think I'd have a bacon and blue cheeseburger, rare and some garlic fries.
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Lablady22 wrote: »

I was raised in Wisconsin so I'm with you on the curds and beer. I think I'd have a bacon and blue cheeseburger, rare and some garlic fries.

Gotta love Wisconsin! And that meal sounds pretty darn good, too.
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Double cheeseburger with chilli fries drowned in ketchup and thick onion rings. Coffee with table cream and loads of sugar alongside a giant slice of chocolate mousse cake.
  • john60644
    john60644 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Double cheeseburger from Burger King, 20 piece Wendy's nuggets, and cheese steak sandwich from Monti's here in Chicago. Hey its my last meal, so am going all out.
  • angela_eva13
    angela_eva13 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Pork souvlaki on lemon rice with tzaziki sauce, roasted potatoes the unhealthy way and tons of feta cheese with olive oil and a loaf of freshly baked bread.
  • john60644
    john60644 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    and the Jack Daniels sampler's platter from TGI Friday's
  • Yezor
    Yezor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Cold Beer & Grilled Bratwurst
  • SherrieTrifle
    SherrieTrifle Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Don't know if I'd have much of an appetite on my death bed.. I'd probably just sift through old photographs remembering times past. Or was that a novel I read? Or a dream?
  • gyal3
    gyal3 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    supreme nachos
  • Tailgater75
    Tailgater75 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Lou Malnati's Chicagoian pizza!
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    a complete fry up... tripple chocolate triffle ...served with a pint of vodka and coke
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    A pound of lemon-rosemary chicken, wild rice, pasta in a vodka-white wine sauce, and a bottle of wine.

[Edit: tpyo]
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Nothing! I wanna arrive at the Pearly Gates thinner than I am now, to show that I tried to take care of the Temple.
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »
    Nothing! I wanna arrive at the Pearly Gates thinner than I am now, to show that I tried to take care of the Temple.

love this answer! :mrgreen:
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »

love this answer! :mrgreen:
    Why?
    TBH, I don't know what would sound good. I may be too sick/sad to eat @ that time.