Options

Replies

• livingnow28
    livingnow28 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! To the both of you!!!:wink:
  • BeckyRayJohnson
    Options
    amazing story and terrific results. You look so handsome and your lady love as well. Thanks for the encouragement. Congratulations! :happy:
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    what a lovely story, and what i love is that your smile hasn't changed.. just gotten bigger!!! :bigsmile:
  • CNYKrista
    CNYKrista Posts: 61
    Options
    Excellent job! Thanks for sharing! :wink:
  • pearlof69
    pearlof69 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow what an achievement - you both look amazing - congratulations to you both. A weight loss journey and a love story as well - MFP is an amazing place.
  • JLEinGCM
    JLEinGCM Posts: 13
    Options
    Congratulations! :) Keep up the great work!
  • kmp327
    kmp327 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow Dan - congratulations on your weight loss and on finding love! What's better than those two things combined??? :smile:

You look great - keep up the healthy living! It may not always be easy but it's always worth it.
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    What a great loss and a super sweet story. Congratulations to both of you! And you look like you've lost way more than 70, to be honest. You look half the size of your before photo.
  • RubADubCub
    RubADubCub Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!! Congrats on all your hard work!! It definately shows!! :-)
  • labgirl3
    labgirl3 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    How cute are the two of you?!? Congrats on the weight loss, and finding someone who absolutely understands your struggles and successes. Best of luck to you both!
  • JWalker514
    JWalker514 Posts: 87
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You look fantastic!!! Way to go!
  • TrishaAvina
    TrishaAvina Posts: 48
    Options
    great job!!!! You look great, congrats on your success!!
  • Ballybabe1
    Ballybabe1 Posts: 57
    Options
    OMG that is fantastic, what a total transformation, you must be so proud of yourself and rightly so. Congrats on finding that special someone, best of luck to you both. I just started 2 weeks ago, have 2 lbs down so I am hoping its the start of a new transformation for me too.
  • DESIREE1210
    DESIREE1210 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, great job!!!!
  • chaobabie
    chaobabie Posts: 64
    Options
    how awesome!
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Very awesome on both accounts. :]
  • danmullen
    danmullen Posts: 94
    Options
    Thanks very much to everyone for the amazing comments and compliments, it feels fantastic knowing there's a huge supportive community here willing me on :)
  • cindaboo1
    cindaboo1 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!!! Job well done!!!
  • megansmom311
    megansmom311 Posts: 168
    Options
    Congratulations on all of your hard work. You look fantastic! :smile:
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

I also met my girlfriend on MFP!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!