Good Protein Shake?

Options
2»

Replies

• greenfirearm
    greenfirearm Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Milled linseed, banana, spinach, avocado, selection of frozen/unfrozen soya and about 300ml of soy milk. Top with seeds/nuts.

:)
  • MoxGirl90
    MoxGirl90 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ahhh Thank you all sooooooo much. You are all awesome. I'm ready to try something yummy yet nutritious
  • LiftAndBalance
    LiftAndBalance Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I can't stand artificial sweeteners or stevia so I buy unflavoured whey. I don't like fruits with protein powder either. But I finally figured out a shake that tastes great (for real, not just for a protein shake). I mix one scoop whey (30g) with around 17g each of cocoa (the unsweetened one) and honey, and ca. 300ml fat-free milk. The honey is the secret here.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I drink Ensure Chocolate or Vanilla High protein powder with 8oz of Unsweetened Vanilla almond milk daily as a mid afternoon snack. I Tastes good, smooth and creamy and mixes up well in my bottle blender.
  • 10inprogress
    10inprogress Posts: 89 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Muscle Pharm combat protein powder is 140 calories and 25g of protein and tasted like straight ice cream. You can add bananas and yogurt to doctor it up as well. Costco has a 5lb tub of the cookies and cream flavor for $45. One of the best tasting by far!
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Quest is my new fave taste and texture wise though it is quite pricey, for something a little less expensive try cellucor, ON, kaizen, natural factors, whey gourmet, dymatize.
  • tatman76
    tatman76 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Optimum nutrition has some really good flavors extreme chocolate milk with just water taste like the real stuff
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Natural vanilla has a VERY mild, neutral taste (only the Natural variety, the regular vanilla flavor is somehow terrible). I used to mix it with water with almost no taste at all.

it's also expensive as *kitten* so I just buy powder that tastes like *kitten* now
  • kristn__
    kristn__ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My go to:

1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
    100g frozen bananas
    2 tbsp PB2
    1 tbsp chia seeds
    1 scoop vanilla protein powder
    A few ice cubes

So good and so filling!