Looking for others needing to lose 100+ pounds

Options
src111803
src111803 Posts: 11 Member
I'm trying to lose a 159 lbs and am looking for others who are trying to lose 100 pounds or more to create a support group for each other.
Alot of people aren't trying to lose this much weight and might not have the same mind set as we do.
I want to find others who are facing the same journey as me and we can share our stories and support each other.

Replies

• ksky79
    ksky79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm just getting started with this app again and I also have 100+ pounds to lose. Would love to connect with others in the same boat!
  • verakam
    verakam Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have 120 pounds to lose. I'm new to this app and would like to connet with people with similar goals to support each other.
  • BKmkdct22213
    BKmkdct22213 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 171 lbs. I will send you all friend requests.
  • FitHealthyBKY
    FitHealthyBKY Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    *waves* I have 120ish pounds to lose...Serious Yo Yo dieter that needs some accountability! :D Good luck ...Feel free to add me, I need all the support I can get.
  • time4change52915
    time4change52915 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I too have over 100+ to lose...would love to connect with others too...feel free to add me as well.
  • ToniHughart
    ToniHughart Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    src111803 wrote: »
    I'm trying to lose a 159 lbs and am looking for others who are trying to lose 100 pounds or more to create a support group for each other.
    Alot of people aren't trying to lose this much weight and might not have the same mind set as we do.
    I want to find others who are facing the same journey as me and we can share our stories and support each other.

• ToniHughart
    ToniHughart Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the community. Will you be starting a group? I will join!
  • eoin21
    eoin21 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've lost 144 pounds so far, I'd be happy to be part of the group to share my tips on my story and feel free to add me.

http://www.realbodiesrealresults.com/blog/eoin-138-pounds-lost-in-18-months here's my story
  • SarahFit92
    SarahFit92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! I would like to lose 100 pounds, as well. I am a 40-year-old teacher, single with no kids. I am going to send you all friend requests. I'm sure we have all tried and failed many times to get fit, but we CAN do it! Let's help each other :)
  • taraleen
    taraleen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I have 100 lbs to lose after just having a baby. I am motivated this time around!!
  • Mysticgirl
    Mysticgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am a major yo-yo'er and I've gained 106 lbs slowly over 7 years. I don't even recognize myself in pictures anymore :( I'm looking to get back down to a reasonable weight. Would love some support and hopefully be able to support others!
  • Thalie5000
    Thalie5000 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Need to lose approximately 110 lbs. Need to stay on track and remain determined.
  • callmechar36
    callmechar36 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi

I also have loads to lose. I want to lose approx 100 lbs. I am 32 years old and feel now I have to do this. I cannot be fat anymore. I have stated to go to the gym but I struggle watching my food intake
  • slylee89
    slylee89 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need to lose probably over 200 lbs by now but I'm motivated, I just get incredibly bored without all the junk food and University is out until September. So could do with some people to talk to.
  • Smallerjojo2015
    Smallerjojo2015 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose
    I started 153 days ago and I have lost 59 lbs so far
    Never look at the big amount I do it 7 lbs at a time ( in UK so 7lbs in half a stone )
  • src111803
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose
    I started 153 days ago and I have lost 59 lbs so far
    Never look at the big amount I do it 7 lbs at a time ( in UK so 7lbs in half a stone )

59 pounds that's great! I love your mentality of taking small increments as you go.
  • src111803
    Options
    slylee89 wrote: »
    Hi, I need to lose probably over 200 lbs by now but I'm motivated, I just get incredibly bored without all the junk food and University is out until September. So could do with some people to talk to.

We got your back, we all have to start somewhere so your already on the right track
  • src111803
    Options
    Mysticgirl wrote: »
    Hi there! I am a major yo-yo'er and I've gained 106 lbs slowly over 7 years. I don't even recognize myself in pictures anymore :( I'm looking to get back down to a reasonable weight. Would love some support and hopefully be able to support others!

I know what you mean I have lost and gained over and over, you got this though

• src111803
    Options
    SarahFit92 wrote: »
    Hi everybody! I would like to lose 100 pounds, as well. I am a 40-year-old teacher, single with no kids. I am going to send you all friend requests. I'm sure we have all tried and failed many times to get fit, but we CAN do it! Let's help each other :)

You have a great attitude and enthusiasm, you can do it!

• JanuaryBlueJay
    JanuaryBlueJay Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 100 pounds but honestly I'd be happy with even half that. Just need to stay motivated and maintain. I'm one of those people constantly fluctuating weight so it would be great I to steadily go down for once. No better place to start than right here :)